I Love You

Your perspective

You woke up in Dan's room the next morning and got changed into your favourite outfit ever! You walk over to a sleeping Zak and pick him up, you look over at the bed and Dan was snoring away, you giggle. Dan wakes up and stares at you and Zak lying comfortably next to him.

"Morning." He says sleepily, his hair super curly.

"Hello."you say and then you hear a gentle tap at the door.

Phil comes waltzing into the room, looking as happy as ever! You and Dan start to laugh about how awake Phil is at six am. You and Dan snuggle up and Phil 'aww's' at how cute we look. Zak starts to cry so Daniel (ayyy) picks him up, he sniffs and looks at you disgusted.

"Do you want to!?" Says Dan looking at Phil.

"Nope, that's your son, not mine!" Laughs Phil, causing you to laugh aswell.

*
You, Dan and Phil were walking down the busy London streets, you were pushing Zakary in his pram.  Dan and Phil walked into the bank quickly and you waited outside with Zak, who was fast asleep. Then you felt someone wrap there arms around you, it deffinatly didn't feel like Dan.

"I love you and my son!" You could recognise that  sinister voice from anywhere, you turn around and standing there is jack, you push him off of you and he looks offended." What don't you love me?!?!"

You start to panic and look around. Luckily Dan and Phil walk out of the bank and are by your side in an instant, Phil is in big brother mode!

"Leave her alone!" Says Dan and Phil at the same time.

"Or what? You gonna get your boys on me!" Spits Jack.

"I said LEAVE HER ALONE!" Yells Dan, he is actually quite scary when he is protective.

Dan goes for Jack but Jack gets Dan up by the wall, Phil tries to get Jack off of Dan but gets pushed to the ground. Phil gets up and attempts again but, Jack pushes him and he loses his footing and falls into the road, when there's a car coming! The car hugs Phil and you watch in slow motion as your brother falls limp on the floor.

"PHIL!"  You shriek but, then you turn around and Jack is hitting Dan's arms against the wall in an attempt to break it! You pull Jack off of Dan and hit him so hard that he blacks out.

You give Zak to Dan and rush over to Phil, there's a load of traffic. You start crying and someone calls an ambulance, a few of the phandom notice and start crying aswell, you look over at Dan, who weirdly enough is crying aswell.

All you can think is: will Phil be ok???