Hospital

You sat there, in the waiting room with Dan. Louise had offered to babysit Zak whilst you waited to here what was happening with Phil. You had stopped crying by now but Dan was sobbing. You were tierd but Dan was nackerd.  His head was on your lap, you were playing with his curly hair and he was trying not to fall asleep.

"Dan." You say making him jump.

"Yeah." He says tiredly.

"Do you want something to eat?" You ask.

"No thanks." He says shaking his head.

You look at him oddly, normally he would be up to eat anything. You place your hand on his head and it's a little hot. He's worked himself up that's it's made him feel sick.

"Dan, are you feeling ok?"You ask.

"I'm fine."he says a bit too quick, signalling that he is lying.

"Are you sure, you feel a bit warm."you say concerned.

He just shrugs, you look at him and he looks a little paler than this morning. You continue to stare at him until he looks up at you.

"What?" He asks.

"You look ill." You say and he sighs.

"I felt ill this morning, when Phil got hit it made it worse." He admits.

He looks at you a little longer and you nod slightly. Dan tries to convince you that's his fine but then he rushes off to the disabled toilet, you follow him and he is throwing up. You bend down and rub his back.

*
You and Dan enter Phils hospital room, he is asleep, needles and monitors are hooked up to him. Dan sits on a chair in the corner with a sick bowl, you sit down next to Phil and grab his hand, he has a cannula in his nose supporting his breathing. He wakes up and looks at you with bright blue eyes.

"Phil?" You say quietly.

"Y/N?" He says softly.

"How are you feeling?"

"Like death!"

Phil looks over your shoulder and spots Dan, you follow his gaze and Dan is fast asleep in his chair.

"Why does he have a Sick bowl?" Asks Phil.

"He has a stomach bug." You say still staring at Dan, you turn around and Phil has fallen asleep again. You put a blanket on Dan and then sit back in your chair and fall asleep.