Philip Michael Lester, gone but never forgotten

It was the day of Phil's funeral. You were wearing a beautiful black dress and heels, Dan and Zack were wearing matching black suits. You wait outside and you feel someone hug you, you turn around and standing there is Zoe, Alfie and Joe.

"Hey guys." You say dully.

"Hi y/n sorry for your loss." Says Zoe, Joe and Alfie nodding behind her.

You thank them and then take Dan's hand, who is carrying zackary, and make your way over to your family. Your mum is crying and hugging your dad whilst Martyn is looking angry. They spot you and Dan and wave. Your mum takes Zack from Dan and hugs you both before you make your way over to Louise.

"Hi Dan, y/n." She says, her eyes watery and red.

"Hi Louise." You and Dan say at the same time and then Louise bursts out crying, you and Dan bear hug her. Then a familiar face walks up to you, one you haven't seen in ages!

"CHARLIE!" You yell.

"Hi y/n!" He says hugging you." Hi Dan." He says shaking Dan's hand.

"You have to meet my son!" You say.

"Oh yeah Phil told me the other day..." He says as he starts to cry." Sorry."

You grab Dan's hand and Charlie's hand and then the three of you walk in. You pick up a piece of paper, that's when some music starts playing and on a TV screen pictures of Phil pop up. There are some of you,Phil and Martyn when you were younger, some screenshots from videos, loads of Dan and Phil at meet and greets and some of them with other YouTubers.

(This is the song, it's called champagne supernova by oasis)

"And now to speak some lovely messages, Philips sister, y/n." Says the vicar, you walk up to the front.

"I'm not very good at public speaking a trait I got from Phil but, I had some help from the phandom!" You say.

The first girl pops up and she is crying "hey Phil, I am so sad that you have gone but, I love you and Dan with all of my heart, rest in peace." This time there are two girls "hi Phil, you were such a big inspiration to both of us and to everyone!"

The video soon ends are you are stood there crying."umm I wrote you a letter, an idea I got from a TV show called casualty. Dear Phil,
Hi, it's me your sister. Martyn says hi aswell. We just want to say that we are proud of what you have achieved. I hope that my son Zack will grow to be as talented as his uncle Phil and if you are really watching over us, I hope you will be proud, of us both! Umm... Sorry... I... I..." You stutter as Dan comes up and stands next to you, holding your hand. You mean your head on his shoulder and cry.

"You have been such a big inspiration to me and I am proud to be your sister. Dan has written a small paragraph for you and here it is... Hello mate, I really miss you, the flat hasn't been the same without you, my world feels empty, like half of me has died! ... I hope you hear this. Goodbye big bro!" Dan reads, the whole church claps as you and Dan sit down.

Then a video pops up in the TV screen.

The service ends and then Dan,Pj,Chris, Charlie, Joe and Tom pick up the coffin and carry it out side, everyone following behind, you carrying zackary and walking with your mum. Music plays.

(Fix you by coldplay)

They put the coffin in the ground and you stand next Dan,your hand in his and Zack in your arms.