Morning

You woke up and turned your phone on. It was 12 pm. You looked around and saw that Phil had moved and dan was still asleep. Phil entered the room with two cups of coffee, he handed you one and put the other on the table, ready for Dan when he woke up.

"Morning." Phil said.

"Morning." You reply with a smile.

Then there was sudden movement from the sofa.

"And here we see and rare Daniel Howell waking up." Phil commentates making you laugh.

Dan just grunts and grabs his phone. You laugh at him  and then grab a cushion and Chuck it at Phil. He chucks it at Dan and then you have a pillow fight. You all fall on the floor in fits of giggles.

"Dan don't forget your coffee." You say.

Half an hour later

You were getting dressed in the bathroom. You had dams galaxy jumper and was putting it on, or if you had selected it the you just kept it on, and got changed into your black jeans from yesterday.

You left the bathroom and met Dan and Phil at the door.

"Are you definitely sure he's at work?" Phil asks.

"Sure, but just incase, please go big brother mode on him." You say with a laugh.

You leave the house and get in Dan's car.

A/N sorry it's short but it's 11:12 pm currently and I am tired.

MOLLIEHOWELL13