telling the world- dans pov

I set up my camera and press record. I'm sitting crossed legged on Phil's bed wearing my usual outfit but with a black hoodie, my eyes are red, tear stained and puffy from crying.

"Hey guys, yes I know I just used Phil's intro. Today I have bad news, my girlfriend is next door in my room asleep and so is my son so I have to be quiet. A few days ago, Phil was hit by a car after fighting with y/n's ex. Sadly Phil passed away the day after when the doctors didn't realize he had a bleed in his brain." I say to the camera, I start crying." I'm sorry, a few people in the phandom  already knew but, most didn't and it's horrible!" I start to cry even more." Phil was my best friend and now he's dead! I... I'm just so sorry." I spend the next two minutes crying, that's when I hear a knock on the bedroom door." Come in, I'm just filming." Y/n walks in and see's me crying, she rushes over to me and hugs me and I sob into her hair. She stops recording.

"Dan, it's ok!" She says a quiver of sadness in her voice. I upload the video, not bothering to edit it and I head to bed.

The next morning
I wake up and my phone is going crazy, I look at the comments on the video.

Philtrashno1
Omg my smol bean, I am crying so much,no more dap games or pinof!

Dansglabella
#wearehereforyoudan

Phil'swenis
Noooooooooooo my life! My heart

This is horrible, the phandom are in bits. I sigh and lie back down, it's only 3am. I stare at y/n fast asleep but, I just can't sleep! So I text pj

Hey pj u awake

No reply

Oh great! So I just lie there wide awake in the dark!