Who is dead?

You are sitting paitently on a bed, waiting to hear news in who is dead. You fainted and they moved you into room so you could be by yourself, but no one was there to wake you up.

"Miss Lester is it?" Asks a nurse making you jump.

"Yes." You say.

"We are sad to say that Philip Lester has passed away." She says, you start to cry." What was your relation to him?"

"He was my big brother!" You sniff.

She lets you see Dan, by now he is awake but completely oblivious to what has happened! You sit down on the chair and wipe your eyes and hold his hand.

"When can we see Phil?" He asks.

"Dan, won't be seeing Phil." You say sadly.

"Why?" He asks confused.

"Because Phil died this morning, they missed a massive bleed in his brain." You cry, you hear Dan cry aswell as his grip tightens around your hand." I'm so sorry Dan!"

"It's not your fault y/n " he cries and you hug him, as best as you can even though he is lying down.

"Do you know who stabbed you?" You ask.

"Jack!" Says Dan angrily, remembering that it was Jack who had pushed Phil into the road. You see him tense up so you place your hand ontop of his and he calms down." We will get justice for this, he did it on purpose, he told me earlier!" He starts to get angry and he yells "WE WILL GET JUSTICE FOR YOU PHIL!"