3 months later

You woke in your room, to the sound of a knock at your door. In walked Dan, his hair curly from just having a shower. He chucked you something.

"Thanks." You said not realising what it was. When you looked at it, it was a pregnancy test.

"What why is this here?" You asked confused.

Dan sat down on your bed, he was suddenly really serious.

"Phil and I are worried, you have be throwing up alot in the mornings recently and your stomach's definatly  grown alot. So please take this test. I know it's none of my business but  I am your best friend and I'm here for you." He explains.

"Well, ok, but you do realise if I am pregnant that it's his kid." You say staring at the floor.

"Screw jack, he doesn't need to know." Dan says with a small smile.

"Thanks Dan." You say hugging him.

You get up and go into the bathroom to take the test.

****************

Positive- 12 weeks.

You scream. You hear knocking on the door, you open it and outside is a concerned Phil.

"What, what does it say?" Phil asks.

"It's says you're gonna be an uncle!" You say.

"Oh my god, that's excellent news!" Phil says hugging you.

"Congrats" Dan says happily from behind Phil.

"I have to tell Martyn and mum and dad." Phil says.

"Why don't you invite them out for a meal tonight." You suggest.

Phil nods and walks away.

You look at Dan and he looks at you with a huge grin on his face. Suddenly he runs up to you and gives you a massive hug that lifts you off the ground. He lets you go and you smile at him.

Suddenly he kisses you, you hesitate but kiss him back. It's nice.

"Sorry." Dan says when you pull apart.

"It's fine, I liked it." You say and he blushes.

"Right we are going out in about an hour, as they couldn't do dinner." Phil says returning.

He stares at you and Dan then continues.

"So you have about half an hour to get ready." Phil says.

You go back into your room and pick the outfit you want to wear.

Just before you get changed there's a knock at the door. In walks Dan holding a jumper.

"Here, I want to give you this,it reminds me of the day we packed up your things and you became a part of my life." Dan says handing you the jumper.

It was his galaxy one. You put on over the top of your top.

You walk into the living room and Phil gives you another hug

"Ready?" He asks.

"What about dan, he's still getting g ready." You say.

You sit on the sofa and wait for Dan. Then you leave the house and get on the tube.