the first disagreement

You wake up the next day in Dan's bed. You think  how did I get here? Then you remembered you fell asleep on the sofa and Dan must have woken you up and you fell asleep in his bed. You look next to you and Dan's fast asleep cuddling a pillow, his mouth open slightly and he is lightly snoring.

You get up gentley, trying not to wake him up, but it's no use as he opens his eyes and you hear the snoring stop.

"Morning." You say.

"Morning." Dan croaks.

You kiss him on the head and then get up and head (a/n hehe) to the kitchen. Dan follows you and wraps his arms around your shoulders kissing your cheek.

"Phil's gone out to visit my parents for the weekend, so we have the place to ourselves." You say putting toast in the toaster and putting the kettle on.

"Yay!" Dan says happily.

He then comes over to you and kisses you pationatly.

"Dan!" You say hitting him in his chest.

"What?" He asks rubbing his chest in pain

"Hello, pregnant woman here." You say.

"Sorry." He says upset. You see tears forming in his brown eyes.

"Hey, hey don't cry." You say giving him a hug.

"I was just thinking what would have happened if I had damaged Zakary." He sniffs.

"Well the important thing is that you didn't so," you say.

You both eat your breakfast in the living room.

****

"Would you like to film a YouTube video?" Dan asks.

"Sure ok."

You follow Dan into his room and he sets up his stuff.

Filming

"Hello internet, now many of you don't know this, but I have a girlfriend, so sadly phan isn't real, sorry phandom. So introducing my girlfriend Y/N." Dan says and you enter.

"Hi." You say with a small smile.

"Tells us 5 facts about you Y/N."

"Well I am Phil's little sister, I once ate so much ice cream I threw up in Phil's bed, I love your lie in April, I love Harry potter and I am pregnant." You say.

You and Dan continue with the video and two hours fly by.

Editing

You look over Dan's shoulder, watching him edit the video. You smile at him work hard, he has his tongue out and is super focused.

"Hey Danny." You say.

"Uh-huh." He replies.

"I'm gonna get changed into some pyjamas ok?" You say happily.

"Ok." He says not looking up from the laptop.

You get changed in Y/f/P and head back into Dan's room. He was finished editing and was playing his piano.

"I'm sorry it sounds crap." He says blushing.

"It sounds amazing." You say kissing him on the head.

You sit on his lap and he guides you hand to play the right notes.

"Hey Y/N I was wondering if you would like to share this room with me?" He asked.

"Like share a bed?" You asked.

"Y-yeah"

"Of course I would." You reply and he hugs you...