Goodbye Normal Life

(Your POV)
You're finally moving out of your parents house into your own house.

"Y/n, hunny can you come down here for a minute."

"Sure mom."

I wonder what they want. You run downstairs, slowly stopping in front of your mom and dad.

"Darling, can you get something from the store before you leave." Mom asked.

"Sure mom, what do you want me to get."

"Well we're having a going away party for you, so I wanted you to go buy what ever you want from the store for dinner."

Yessss "Alright mom I'll be back in a couple of hours."

"Here's some money, have fun."

"I will"

And with the money in your hand you left to buy dinner.

(Outside) (Your POV)
"Y/N FOLLOW MY VOICE"

What the living hell was that!

You looked around in a panic.
"He..hello."

"COME THE FORREST BY MIDNIGHT OR YOUR PARENTS DISAPPEAR."

Welp, that escalated quickly. You called out "How d...do you have my parents, I literally just left."

"THAT'S LIKE, HOW DID I GET BEHIND YOU?"

What the hell. You look around terrified. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?"

"YoU'lL FiND ouT EvENTuaLlY."

Dammit! "Please...please don't hurt them." You cried out in panic.

"Oh I WoN't."

Then the presence left and you were shaking. You ran back inside to find, in fact that your parents were gone. You fell to your knees and started crying.

-Time skip brought by your tears-

Around 11:30 you left to find the mysterious presence from earlier. Dammit where is it. I can't find anythin...wait what's that light. You walk slowly over to the light but then you trip over a log and fell into the light. "Shit!"

(??? POV)
Finally, she made it. Now we can have some fun. Making her parents invisible was so easy it was funny. Now let's see how she likes an alternate universe.
(Evil laughing)

Now how was that I hope you liked it I tried very hard. Comment what you want to happen next. See ya.

Word count: 332