The Final Fight Part Two

(Your POV) (In your mind)
"Chara. You shouldn't of come back. You should be gone. All those years ago and I still care about you, but when you mess with the people I care about and the people they care about then you've made a big mistake."

Chara laughs. "Oh sister so naïve. You care about me? You let me fall down here. You're the reason I died, it wasn't the fall, I survived the fall, I met Toriel and her son Asriel. Asriel and I became as close as blood, then he tried to go through the gate at Asgore's Castle and DIED. Did anyone care other than me. NO, NO ONE DID! I was the only one and it crushed me. Ink was the only one who kept me from running at the gate. Then I found a relief, killing others, it made me feel so much better. I killed everyone Papyrus, Mettaton, Grillby, Undyne, Alphys, Toriel, and finally Asgore. But one person blocked my way from complete genocide. Ink. He stopped me in the judgement room and fought me and I was killed. Ink walked up to my dying body and asked if there was a message I wanted to give anyone. I told him to tell you that I hated you to the day I died. And I will keep hatting you even after death."

"I didn't leave you! I went to get help but when I got back you were gone!"

"Enough! I will kill you like you killed me. Slow and painful. And I will enjoy every moment."

He rushed at you ready to slice you to pieces but you dodged. "Fine brother. If it has to be this way then bring it on." And you two fight.

(Ink's POV) (Real world)
Hurry up Y/n! I can't hurt you even if you're being controlled by Chara. I was fighting Y/n/Chara with out actually fighting them. I kept using my magic to bind them so they couldn't hit me, but they kept getting free.

"Come on Y/n! I know you can do it."

She laughed that nasty laugh of Chara's. "Oh Inky you have no idea what's going on up here do you." She pointed to her head. "She's losing and you know it. She has no chance of winning. She's gone!!!"

"She's not gone. I know she isn't. She will keep fighting to protect us. She would never let you win. NEVER!"

We kept fighting but I never hit her once.

(Your POV) (In your mind)
Chara kept coming at you never letting down. "Chara, this can't go on forever."

"You are right it can't and I'm going to end it." He ran straight at you and you ran at him. You dodged his attack but he wasn't as lucky, he ran right into your blade. He dropped to his knees in shock and pain. "Well I guess I was wrong. I'm sorry sister. I-I'm sorry." Chara died right in front of you. You look at your hands and they were covered in blood. Yours and Chara's. You fell to your knees and started to cry. You used your powers and turned him to dust. You took control back.

(Your POV) (Real life)
You saw Ink pointing his brush at you. His face was covered in scratches and blood. You looked at your body but it wasn't injured in any way.

"Y-Y/n? Is it you?" Ink lowered his brush and looked at you with tear-filled eyes.

"Yeah Ink its me. We won, we really won." You hugged him and then teleported back to his house. You cleaned up and went to Asgore's Castle to break the barrier and free everyone. Asgore wanted to fight you but you didn't. You told him what Toriel told you and he took off running. He looked worried. You snickered. You went up to the barrier and shattered it freeing everyone.

(A couple years later)
You and Ink were happily married and had three kids all with different powers. Papyrus got with Mettaton and Alphys got with Undyne. But something didn't feel right like something bad was going to happen. Probably my imagination.

"Hey Y/n, come join us foods almost ready."

You look at your husband and three kids. Yeah my imagination. You smile and ran over to them. Ink hugged you and gave you a kiss.

"I love you Ink."

"I love you Y/n."

Well,  that's it that's the end hope you loved reading it as much as I loved writing it. Probably going to do Blueberry next. See ya.

Word count: 765