Welcome to Inktale

(Your POV)

Where the hell am I? Am I dead?  You look around. Why is it dark?  Suddenly you see a rainbow flower. I'm crazy for doing this but here goes nothing.

"He..hello?"

The flower looks at you, then it speaks.

"Howdy, I'm Flowey. Flowey the flower."

Is this flower talking to me?

"Uhhh... Hi I'm Y/n."  What the fuck am I doing, it's a fucking flower.

"Are you new here? I don't recognize you." The flower says.

"Where is here?" You ask.

"Oh, silly me. This is the underground in Inktale."

"Inktale?" This flower is confusing.

"Oh yes, do you know how things work down here?"

You shake your head no. What's he going on about.

"Well I guess little old me will have to show you."

You see your (F/c) soul fly in front of you and jump in surprise.

"What is that?"

"Oh that, that is your soul. Every monster has a soul." The small flower replied.

"My soul."

"Now do you see the little white pellets around you," You shake your head yes. "Those are called LOVE. Now you want to collect LOVE to lvl, So collect as many as you can."

You reach out to touch the "LOVE" pellet and scream in pain. You look at Flowey for an explanation but his face is morphed demonically and he's laughing evilly.

"YOU FOOL! IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED DOWN HERE. NOW DIE!"

Well this how I die. In dark cave, by a flower. I wonder what Rose would say about this. She probably be laughing her ass off. You close your eyes waiting for impact but it never came.

"Oh you poor child. How could you attack an innocent youth."

Who is that? Another monster to kill me. You kept your eyes closed ready for death.

"Now, now dear you can open your eyes the evil flower is gone and I'm not going to hurt you."

What ever you say lady. You cautiously open your eyes only to see a kind goat lady looking at you. And I thought the flower was strange.

"Child, what is your name?"

"M...my n...name is Y/n." Well, so much for first impressions.

"Y/n...What a wonderful name! Now follow me, I'll take you to my house to get you cleaned up and fed."

"Uhhh..."

"No worries I will protect you."

Well here goes nothing. "OK... Wait what's your name lady."

"Oh dear me, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Toriel, keeper of the ruins. I come here every day to see if a human has fallen down here. Now, let's go you must be awfully hungry."

Your stomach growls. Well there's my answer. "Yeah let's go."

~Time skip brought by a boring convo between you an Toriel~

When are we going to get there. We've been walking for hours.

"We're here child."

Ok this is getting tiring. I'm an adult, not a child. "Uh...Miss Toriel I'm actually an adult."

"Really, well I'm awfully sorry about that, will some pie make it up to you?"

Now your talking. "Yeah, it would."

"Well here's your room go ahead and sleep I'll get you when the pie is done."

Finally somewhere to sleep. "Ok, thanks Miss Toriel."

(In Y/n's dream)

You see your lost twin brother standing in front of you. You haven't heard from him in 14 years. You slowly recall his name. Char...Char...Chara. That's it, that's his name, Chara. You feel tears run down your cheeks as you look at him. He's covered in blood and he's laughing like a maniac. You try to call to him but you can't. He suddenly disappears and is replaced with a mirror and then you wake up screaming.

(Real life your POV)

Why...Why show me that.

"Y/n are you ok I heard you scream." Toriel asked as she ran into your room.

"Ye...yeah, I'm fine, just a bad dream."

"Do you want to talk about it."

"N...no,  I'm fine, don't worry, actually I should probably be leaving. I should find a way home."

"Oh... But could you have some pie before you leave."

I guess it wouldn't hurt. "Well... I guess I can."

You and Toriel ate some pie. Then Toriel gave you a bag with some clothes,a cellphone and leftover pie.

"Please be careful. Some monsters will try to kill you and if you find yourself out of food find a skeleton named Ink. Now run along and if you see my no good husband Asgore tell him to get his furry butt down here or else he's in deep trouble."

Uh did she forget I'm new but whatever. "Sure Toriel I will. Bye, be safe Toriel."

And with that said you leave the kind goatmom behind and set out on your new adventure.

(??? Pov)
So she met Toriel did she. That damn goat is getting in my way. But no matter Error will take care of Y/n. Now let's see if she meets my next surprise.

Well that is a new record. I can't believe I wrote all of that. Who is this mystery person and what does it want to do with you. And what does Error have to do with it. Find out in the next part. See ya.

P.S. I don't own any of the pictures.

Word count: 879