He's back

(Your POV)
You were looking at your brother Chara and Error.

"Chara."

"Hey sis what's up."

"Oh nothing much. Just my evil brother kidnapping me what about you."

"Waiting for my too kind sister to give in and help me rule the underground."

"Sorry bro not happening." Why is he so intent on ruling the underground. I won't let him have control and I won't let him hurt my loved ones. "So Chara why do you hate humanity so much."

Chara looked at you and laughed his psychotic laugh. "My sweet sister you'll never understand. But I know there's another question burning in your mind."

Dammit he knows. Is he a mind reader? "Yeah how'd you know?"

"We're twins Y/n. Of course I'd know."

"Well, how do I have powers."

"Because sis your not full human. You're half angel. That's why you can't kill anything innocent."

"But I can kill you because you're not full human either. You're half demon."

"Correct. Mom was an angel, dad was a demon. You got the angel half, I got the demon half. And if I can control you I...I mean we will be all powerful."

"I will never work with you Chara. Even if my life depended on it. I will protect this world."

Chara smiles. "Maybe you need an incentive. Error bring him in."

Error leaves and comes back with Ink in his wires.

"Ink wake up and get out of here!"

You see Chara pull Ink's rainbow soul out of his chest. He squeezes in making Ink yell in pain. "How about now sis. Join me or your boyfriend dies."

"Don't listen to him Y/n. I won't ever leave you."

Chara squeezes his soul again, you see tears in Ink's eyes. Suddenly you feel like you know how to use all your powers. My love for Ink, That is what activates my powers. No my love for everyone one does. Love is the key too my powers. You smile. "Hey Chara you know what's stronger than an angel."

"There is nothing stronger than an angel other than a demon but they are evenly matched."

"No, there is something stronger but I won't tell you till you release Ink."

You see Chara hesitate but eventually puts Ink's soul back. "Error let him go."

"BuT cHaRa..."

"Now Error."

"FiNe." Error drops Ink. You make a telepathic link to Ink's mind. Ink teleport out of here I will be right behind you.

Y/n how can you do this.

I'll explain later just go.

Ok. But this is the last time I'm leaving you.

I love you Ink.

I love you Y/n.

You break off connection with Ink as he teleports out.

"So sis what is this thing that is stronger than an angel."

"I'll tell you but it won't matter because you will never be able to have it. Its love Chara. Actual Love not the stuff you get from killing others. The love you will never be able to have. Now      bye-bye brother."

"Wha..." You never heard the rest of his sentence because you teleported to Ink's room before Chara could stop you.

(Chara's POV)

"Dammit I should of known she was going to do that. Error what should we do now it will be harder to catch her this time give me ideas."

"YoU cOuLd WeAkEn HeR mInD bEfOrE tAkInG oVeR hEr BoDy."

"Then I could make her kill the one thing she cares for most."

"InK."

I laugh evilly. Now maybe I could continue with my plan. This is just a hiccup in the process. Your powers will be mine sis.

(Ink's POV)

I waited and waited for Y/n to appear. Come on, come on. Finally she teleported in front of me.

"Ink." Was all she said before she collapse. I caught her and set her on my bed. She must of exhaust herself a nights rest should help both of us. I layed on the floor next to her holding her hand and fell fast asleep.

(Y/n's dream)

You were in that strange golden room again this time watch Chara and Ink fight. Ink was splattering ink everywhere but Chara dodged everything. Chara looked over at you and smiled.

"Hello sister. Nice of you to join us."

"Y/n?! Wait what are you doing here leave before he takes control of your mind again! Run, Y/n, run!"

You tried to run but you couldn't. Instead you slowly started to walk towards Ink. Chara was smiling wider by the second. What am I doing? I need to run away as fast as I can.

"W-What are you doing? I told you to run!"

But you kept walking. Wait this is the first timeline. The one where I chose genocide without Chara's help the one where I killed Ink while I was in my right mind. You smiled evilly at Ink.

"Oh Inky you should know better than to trust someone so easily."

"Y/n what are you talking about?!"

Chara starts walking towards you smirking.

"Good job sis I knew you'd come around to me."

You're screaming in your head. This is just a dream. Just a dream. I would never join Chara never. "Oh but brother the same goes for you never trust someone so easily." And you plunge the knife into Chara's chest shattering what was left of his soul. Ink looks at you speechless. "Ink I would never hurt you. I love you too much to hurt you." Then you wake up with dryed tears on your face.

(Your POV)

You look at Ink who just woke up, staring at you.

"Y-Y/n h-how did you stop him."

"I just thought it was a dream an... wait did you have the same dream?" Ink just shakes his head yes. "That's impossible." You look at the clock 1:00am. "Ink let's talk about it in the morning, let's just go back to sleep." He climbs into the bed and cuddles with you and you both fall bake to sleep.

Sorry to make this one a little short. I'm writing this at 11:30. So I'm tired. Hope you enjoyed. Oh sorry no sneak peek this time. See ya.

Word count: 1027