Ink goes human

(Ink's POV)
I looked at Y/n's sleeping face. I love you so much and I'm sorry. I walked quietly out of the room and teleported to where they had originally taken Y/n. I just need to find Chara. I looked around and found him not to far from me.

"CHARA! Turn around and face me!"

"Well, well if it isn't my sister's precious little Inky. What brings you here."

"I'm not going to let you control Y/n, you will never control the underground."

"Are you sure about that Ink?" Chara pulls out Error's glitchy soul. I look down to see Error laying on the ground. Chara squeezes his soul and Error growls in pain. "You see I have your best friend's life in my hands and I'm not afraid to erase him."

"InK dOn'T wOrRy AbOuT mE, gO aNd PrOtEcT tHe GiRl!"

Chara smiles evilly and crushes Error's soul, turning it to dust. "Oops my fingers slipped."

Error smiles at me. "Leave now Ink." And Error turns to dust.

"CHARA! I won't let you get away with this."

"What was that all I heard was your friend turning into dust. You can't do anything Artist."

I pulled my brush out and pointed at Chara. "You aren't going to leave here alive Chara."

Chara laughed. "Your right about one thing I ain't leaving. Sadly I can't kill you yet Artist but I'll give my sister a little surprise." Chara disappeared and reappeared behind me holding a needle. He stabbed it in my spine, making me fall.

"What did you do to me Chara?!"

"You'll find out, don't worry it won't kill you."

Chara opens a portal to my room and throws me through it.

(Your POV)

You awake to Ink appearing in the room with a crash.

"Ink! What happened?" You look closely at him. "Ink...what happened to you?"

"I don't know. Chara did something to me."

Your eyes flare up again. "Ink go look in the mirror please."

Ink runs to the bathroom and you hear him yell. "What the hell did Chara do?!" Ink comes back into the bedroom.

"Ink, Chara turned you human. Wait, why were you even with Chara?"

"I went to stop him but he got the better of me. He-He killed Error."

You look at Ink he had tears in his eyes. "Error was special to you wasn't he."

"Yeah he was my best friend. We grew up together."

You hug Ink. "We'll get Chara back for Error OK Ink."

"Ye-Yeah. Yeah we will. Chara said he did this to me for you."

Dammit Chara. Always one step ahead. "Ink we'll find a way to turn you back ok."

"Do you not like me as a human?"

"Ink, look at me." He looks at you. "I'll love you no matter what. If you want to stay human then I will stand by you and the other way around." You kiss Ink to prove you point. "No let's sleep OK then maybe our heads will be clear in the morning. Also you need to be ready to explain what happened to Pap."

"Yeah ok."

You climb into bed and cuddle till you both fall asleep.

(Y/n's dream)
You're stareing at Chara again. He starts laughing evilly.

"Dear sister. You finally fell into my trap. Now watch as I kill your boyfriend over and over. Making you completely vulnerable to me."

"It will never work Chara I know that this is a dream and I will stop you again." Your eyes flare up and you rush towards Chara ready to kill him when he suddenly transforms into Ink and you hit him. He looks at you with eyes of betrayal.

"Why Y/n? Why?" He turns into dust. 

Just a dream. It's just  a dream. Wake up. Wake up. WAKE UP!

(Your POV)
You wake up screaming.

"Y/n what's wrong?!" Ink holds you till you call down.

"It was just another nightmare, Ink don't worry. Sorry let's just go back to sleep."

"Oh, ok."

Sorry guys it's late and I have school tomorrow I know it's shorter than the others but I will write a longer one next time. See ya.

Word count: 696