Flashback and A Confession (or two)

(14 years ago before Chara disappeared) (3rd POV)

"Come on, Chara catch me."
You were giggling at your brother as you ran through the woods.

"Y/n slow down or you'll get hurt and mom will get mad me." You kept running, ignoring Chara. You were just having too much fun to notice the hole in front of you. "Y/n watch out." Chara grabbed your arm and threw you away from the hole but fell in himself.

"Chara!" You ran to the edge and looked down. Chara was holding the edge of the pit. "Chara hold on I'll get mom, just hold on." You cried as you ran not noticing that Chara was already gone.

(End flashback) (Your POV)

Dammit. Why'd it have to be you, Chara. I was crying again. Ink came into the room.

"Hey Y/n are you ok."

"Y-Yeah I'm fine. Just a flashback to when Chara and I were kids."

"Wanna talk about it."

"Not really." I just don't want to worry you really.

"O-Oh ok."

Did he look disappointed. Aw, hell you mad me fall for you, Ink, didn't you. Damn and I swore I'd wouldn't fall in love again. After him.

You let your mind wonder into another flashback.

(Flashback start) (3rd POV)
Trigger Warning

You were staring at your so called boyfriend as he was cussing you out.

"You filthy whore who do you think you are to say that to me."

"I-I'm s-sorry I d-don't k-know w-where that came f-from."

"You better be fucking sorry bitch."
Then he started to beat you, till you blacked out. When you woke you were in the same position as before. You got up and looked around.

"I need to get out of here." You grabed your belongings, knowing that "he" wasn't home and ran. You ran like there was nothing stopping you. You ran to your parent's home, where you knew you'd be safe.

(Flashback end) (Your POV)

"Y/n. Y/n snap out of it."

"Huh?" Did I space out. "I-I'm sorry Ink I just spaced."

You have tears running down your face again. "You know ever since you had that memory flash you've been acting very weird. Especially around me."

That's because I have feelings for you. But I'm too stupid to tell you. "Sorry Ink I just feel weird around everyone, knowing that I killed them before."

Ink embraces you and you jump from the sudden contact. "Y/n if you ever need to talk just call me and I will come running."

You feel your cheeks flare up and you can already tell Ink had a rainbow tint to his face without even looking. Dammit Ink. You're making my heart go a million miles an hour. I-I want to tell you how I feel but I don't want to hurt you again.

"H-Hey Y/n, do you want to go to Grillby's for dinner."

You look at Ink embarrassed. "U-Uh sure Ink. When do you want to go."

"Now if you don't mind."

"Uh sure just let me clean up a bit."

"Y-Yeah of course. I'll step out for a bit. Just let me know when you're ready."