Snowdin and Memories

(Your POV) 
The first thing you feel when you leave is cold.
Fuck it's cold out here. You kept walking till you saw a sturdy looking branch. That is way to heavy to carry. You keep walking but you hear the branch snap behind you, making you jump. What the fuck was that. Did that branch just break. Just keep walking Y/n it was nothing. You come to bridge.

"Hey human, don't you know how to greet a new friend. Don't be shy, turn around and shake my hand."

You turn around to see a kind looking skeleton with a large paint brush on his back and a black paint smear on his cheek bone.

"Uh, Hi I'm Y/n." What am I doing its a talking skeleton. I should be running in fear.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Ink. Its awfully cold out here do you want to come to my place to warm up."

Creep alert,  Creep alert. Seriously do I need to spell it out, do not go, that is a big no go. "Uh, sure, why not." Mental face-palm. What did I just say. N-O no. Stupid mouth.

"Yay! You will just love my brother Papyrus."

Another skeleton yay. But I have a good pun for this let's see if Ink will find it funny. "Yeah, I bet he's a skele-ton of fun." I look at Ink for a reaction.  He stares at you for a second and then doubles over laughing.

"That...was...the...worst...pun I've ever heard. Amazing Y/n. And I thought I was bad at making puns. But seriously we should leave its getting really cold out now. Here take my hand."

He holds his hand out to you. You hesitate for second before you take his hand. You feel sick for a second and close your eyes. When you open them you're looking at a really nice house.

"H...how? How did we get here?"

"Oh I'm so stupid! I forgot you didn't know. I can teleport to different places. As long, of course, that I've been there before.

Of course teleportation. Why didn't I think of that. "Of course, how could I not think of that."

"Oh one warning Pap might tackle you with a hug. He's a little affectionate."

Getting a hug from a complete stranger. What did I get myself into. "Okay, thanks Ink, I'll remember that."

"U-Uh... no problem. Let's go in ok."

You see a slight rainbow tint to his cheek bones. Is he blushing!? You know he's kinda cute for a skeleton. Wait what am I thinking,  I have to get out of here and now back home some how.

"Pap, I'm home."

"SANS, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?"

"Uh, out getting food from Grillby's, when I stumbled upon this girl wondering around lost. And I asked you to call me Ink."

"WAIT IS THAT A HUMAN."

"Uh...hi."

Suddenly you are embraced in a hug. Can't breathe.

"IT'S HER. I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE IS REALLY HERE. INK CAN SHE SAVE US FROM THEM."

Who's them? You look at Papyrus and then at Ink, giving them a confused look. Ink looks back you and you feel your cheeks heat up. The hell is wrong with me. Why am I blushing, I need to breathe.

"Uh hey can I use your bathroom."

"Sure, upstairs on the right."

"K, thanks."