Chapter 1

Leena -
I woke up feeling hella nervous bout starting my school. I will be attending Chino hills. I just moved here from Canada. I'm a sophomore and I love basketball. Its my life. "Leena get up you gotta get ready" my mom called out. In our household there's just me and my mom. I'd rather not talk bout my family much. I get up and go shower, put my clothes on (outfit in mm) and eat breakfast.

We are in the car pulling up to the school "bye sweetie have a good day love u" my mom called out. I waved bye and gave her a air kiss. I walk into the school and immediately eyes fell on me. As I was walking I found the office. "Hi my name is Leena Smith I'm new here" "oh yes here ya go and I will call someone to give u a tour and show u around" the lady at the desk said. I smiled nervously. "LaMelo Ball please report to the office" Lamelo? I've heard that name before.... In walk in the most good looking guy ever. "Yes Mrs. Doche?" "I need you show this young lady around make sure she gets to her classes on time. She has the exact same time table as you" Great I have the same classes with him. "Of course" he said with an adorable smile "I would love to" He looked at me and walked out. I went after him. As we are walking he starts asking me questions. "So where are you from?" "I just moved from Canada" I replied with the smile. "Canada eh?" he laughs. "Yep" I chuckle. " Do you play any sports?" "I played varsity basketball at my old school and that's all. I really don't like playing anything else." He stopped "Your a basketball girl? Wow, plays basketball, dresses well and is pretty" I started blushing. He thinks I'm pretty? I remember something now. "Hey I know you from somewhere, you are like the best basketball player in California high schools." I said. As he opened his mouth the bell rang. "We have Math first, lets go" we walked into Math and my heart just stopped.