Chapter 10

Still that night

Leena-

We were in my thetre room chillin and the time was 12:45. We were watching randomyoutube vidoes and eating our fries. I was snuggled up with Melo and everyone else was on their phone and/or watching the screen. "I'll be back I need to go change" I say. "Im coming" Melo says with a smrik. We walked up the stairs and i pulled out my black sweats and a old basketball shirt. "Melo stand outside lemme change". "Ill look away' He replies. I turned my back towards him and took off my sweater, leaving me in my bra and my jeans. I felt something wet on my neck. It was melo's lips. Kissing my neck, unhooking my bra. He massaged my breasts and layed me on my bed. We just were making out and it felt really good. "Lets go down before they start thinking stuff" Melo says I nodded. I finished changing and went down. "Did you burn yourself with a curler ?"Eli asked "No why?" I was confused. "Nice one Melo" Lonzo winked at him. I ran to mirror. "LAMELO BALL." There was a huge hickey on my neck. They all started to laugh. We finished the night with movies and fun. We passed out around 4.

-

-

-

-

Melo-

I woke up around 8ish and noticed Leena wasn't beside me. Everyone else was sleeping so I decided to go upstairs and find Leena. I walked upstairs and Leena was making breakfast in the kitchen. I go up to her place a  kiss on her cheek and wrap my arms around her waist. "Goodmorning baby" I said. "Goodmorning" She said giving me a kiss. "what are you making?" I asked. "I am making waffles and smoothies. I make  the smoothies when evryone wakes up" She said. I nodded. My phone started to ring. Who tf is calling me at 8am? "Hello?" "Hi baby boy its Tianna" "Tianna, i am not your babyboy, I am with Leena so stop calling me and bye" I said angry. I hated her, she was such a bitch. "Why is she calling you" Leena asked? "Idk baby but Imma block her" 

-

-

-

Leena-

By now everyone was up and we ate breakfast and all dat fun shit. "What should we do today?" Gelo asked. We were so bored. "Lets go shopping, I need a few things. You kids can help me out." I said. They start groaning. "What?" "Girls take so long" Eli said and everyone agreeded. "Guys not even. Imma go to a few stores including Footlocker, and Victoria Secret." "Ugh fineee" They all said. I changed into cute adidas clothing while the boys put on their bbb stuff. 

First stop was Victoria Secret. "You all wanna come?" I asked. They quickly nodded. "okay then" I chuckled. I got some bras and underwear and some lingere. They all saw me pick out this red lacey lingere. "what?" I asked. "Damn Leena you gon be wearing those? Shit only if I was-" "Cut it out Eli" Melo said. Melo looked at me, bit his lip and winked. I blushed real hard. I got all my stuff and payed for it and left. "Guys Imma quickley run to the washroom wait here." As I was walking someone pulled my wrist and covered my mouth.