Chapter 5

Melo-

We meet up with my brothers and  left the mall, headed back to our house. When we got there, my dad was finishing an interview. Sometimes that gets annoying. "Ayyeee Zo, Gelo,Melo who this?" He asked. "Pops this is my friend Leena, she just moved here." "Hi Mr. Ball. Nice to meet you heard lots about you" Leena said in her cute little voice. "Hey Leena, call me Pops. Wait a second, whats that around your neck? I know that from somehwere" I never noticed until my dad pointed out. There was a necklace with with heart locket. On in it said forevr in my heart. "Umm-" Leena sturtted. "Oh its alright you don't have to talk bout it" I assured her. "No no its okay, my dad was in the military, he had this around his neck when my grandma passed away. My dad was shot on the battlefield and this is the only thing that was left of him. You might've seen this is on the news because my dad was a pretty important person on the miltary." I was shock. I never knew. "Oh my i'm so sorry that happend." My dad said. "Its alright the past is the past. Ooo i really like your sweatshirt Pops" She replied. "Big Baller Brand baby. Here you can have one." He gave her a black on with red writing. bbb. "Shes a keeper Melo" My dad said I blushed real hard. "Lets go play basketball" I suggested.

-

-

-

-

Leena-

"Leena ur so good at basketball! You shouuld so try out." Melo said. Gelo and Lonzo were playing with us. "I agree" They both said. I just shrugged it off. "okay lets play teams. Me and leena vs Lonzo and Melo." Gelo said. "But i wanted to be with Leennnaaa" Whined Melo. "Don't worry lil bro we got this" Lonzo said. "Nahhh i aint lil bro u my son." Melo sid back. We started to laugh. Gelo was looking at me weird. His eyes were on my ass and I don't know how I felt. I mean he is really cute. I turned and looked at him. His eyes caught mine. He winked and smiled. Wtf is going onn. I think Melo saw because he was trying to start the game.  "Okay lets go guys don't have all day". It was our ball. I got the ball and did a in n out. Melo went the other way. I drove to the basket and saw Lonzo coming to block me. I threw the ball to Gelo and he scored for the 3. "Banggg!!!!" LaVar said as he came out with Tina. " Hi sweetie" Tina said as she came in for a hug. "Hi I'm Leena" "Yess I've heard all about you. You've seem to put a effect on my son" LaMelo started to blush. I guess he's not the only son. "Mom cut it out. Let them live" Lonzo said chuckling. 

-

-

-

We played basketball more, ate, watched a game on tv and did other fun stuff. Gelo was giving me looks throughout the night. It made me weak. I don't know what's happening. I looked at the time it was almost 10 and I should be going home. My mom was work. She would be home in about a week. "Hey Melo its almost 10 I think I should go home but I had lots of fun today, thank you for evrything." "Awe okay, i had lots of fun too. I honestly am developing something for you" I started to blush. He pulled me in for a hug. " Are you walking home? You can't its late out what if you get kidnapped?" I laughed "Its just a few blocks away, I'll be fine" "I can take you I'm going out anyways" Gelo said soming down the steps. Oh my god noo. "yea Gelo can take you" Tina said. "umm alright" I said. I gave everyone but Gelo hugs and said bye. I walked out with Gelo into his car. I sat in the front. As we were driving, he turned into a different direction. "Umm Gelo my house isn't-" "Don't worry I'll get you home" He cut me off. We pulled into a parking lot. Gelo stared my down licking his lips and smiling. Making me blush. "Gelo why are we here?" I asked. I was scared because I wasn't sure what was going to happen. " You are so bad. And ur hella cute." Gelo was looking so hot, but i liked Melo. Oh my god im having Melo-Gelo drama. I looked down blushing. He put his hand on my thigh. He pulled my chin up and kissed me. He let go and stared into my eyes. Full of lust. he started to drive. We pulled up into my driveway. He parked and I got out, walked inside. He followed.

Surprise!!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been going through some things. Lemme know if you want this Melo-Gelo to continue. Comment your thoughts!