Chapter 9

Leena-

"Will you go out with me?" LaMelo Ball just asked me out. "Yes yes yes!" I said. I really liked him and this was just great. He hugged me and then kissed me. "Hey Melo wanna go ho- woah woah bye guys" Lonzo came in then left. We laughed. "U my baby" Melo said. "U my baby boy" I said back and pecked his lips. 

-

-

-

-

-

Melo-

Leena said yes! She is finally mine. I love her so much its unreal. She is so special to me. We decided that today will be a chill day. I gave her my big baller brand sweats and she was wearing bbb sweater. We got into my bed and watched movies til we fell asleep. We woke up so flashes and lots of noise. "Shhh Zo you gon wake them up" i hear Gelo whisper. FLASH "What the hell is wrong with y'all" I asked. They were taking videos and pictures. Lonzo was laughing. "Imma tweet this" He said. 

one photo tagged by @lonzoball 

It was a picture of me and Leena. "Guys get out before you wake up Leena" "I'm already awake" Leena said streching. "Sorry baby" I said laying down with her. "Young love" Eli said. "I'm hungry" I said. "same" everyone agreed. "Lets go to Jack in the Box." Gelo suggested. Everyone was down so we got into the car. It was 12am right now and we were lit. "Percocets, Molly percocest" we all sang. We got tacos, milkshakes, churros and fries. "Yo kids lets go to my house, mama ain't home I got a huge theatre room" Leena said. "Sure lets just get our stuff and we can go" Lonzo replied. we went upstairs and got our stuff and headed back into the car. We pulled up at Leena's house, got our food and went inside.

Super short chapter, I'll promise todo 2 updates tom. This is just a filler chapter. Guys, Melo is so cute I wanna cry.