Chapter 4

Leena-

Lonzo, Gelo, Melo and I were at the mall. Gelo and Lonzo went their way and left me and Melo alone. "What store should we go to" I asked. "FootLocker" We said at the same time laughing. We walked in and imdeity got dragged to the Jordan section. I started looking at the 12s and was in love. Melo was looking at the 12s too. "Omg these are so sick I'm going to get them"I said. "I was thinking the same. Hey lets get matching pair" Melo said with a smile. We got our 12s and walked out. 

We were walking towards the food court cause I was hungry af

We were walking towards the food court cause I was hungry af. I got some chiptole bowl and Melo got a burrito. As we sat down we saw Cory and Tianna walking to us. "Hey Leena I see you moved here now." Cory said with a smirk. "No shit" I replied. "Do you two know eachother or......?" Melo asked in confusion. "Leena is my ex. We dated back in Canada. I moved here last year." Cory answered for me "There is a reason why your my ex now get the fuck out of my face Cory" I said really pissed off. He left with that Tianna bitch that was smiling and winking at Melo. "Why are you so pissed at  him?" Melo asked. "Cory abused me". I showed him the scar on my leg.  "He forced me to do shit like smoke, and drink. If i didn't it was one slap to the face" I said tearing up. Melo came over and hugged me. "Lets eat and then you can come over and watch a movie at my house huh?" I nodded and ate.