Chapter 8

Saturday

Leena-

Today I'm going out with my best friend Shae prounouced Shay, we met a bout a week ago. We were going to the mall because I have try outs and I need some basketball stuff. "Okay lets go to Foot Locker" I walked in and wondered bout which shoes I wanted to wear on court. I saw the currys and I was in LOVE. (I actually have currys in real life, 3 pairs actually lol) "Shae I need thissssssss" I told her "Yes bitch rock that shit on the court" Shae is basically my hype girl. She is so supportive i can't have a better friend. I got the christmas day colour way because it  was bright orange/pink/red and I loved it. I got the shoes in my size, got some matching pairs of socks and head to the Nike store. I got some sport bras, basketball shorts, leggins, and some headbands. I also got me and Melo matching windbreakers. After we shopped, ate and did other stuff, we decided to head to Melo's house, because he called me to come.

-

-

-

-

Lonzo is kind of a big brother now. I tell him everything and I trust him a lot. Gelo and I are close too. We don't talk bout the past. "Hey losers I walk in" all three of them were laying on the couch. "Leena!" Melo got up and gave me a hug,  his hugs are to die for. Shae got a call. "Hey Leena I need to head home, I gotta watch my siblingsmy parents are going out" "aw okay bye shae thank you for today" We hugged and she left. "yello melo I got you something" I said. "yellow melo" laughed Lonzo. "Shut yo ass up Zoey 101" I said back. "LMAO KILL HIM" Melo said back. "I got these nike windbreakers for us" I held up

 "I got these nike windbreakers for us" I held up

"Damn these are cool. Leena can we talk?" He said. "Um yea sure" I replied. We walked to the back yard. One of the hoops' net was covered but you could still see the rim and up. "here" Melo handed me a ball. "Shoot" He said. I was so confused. I shot, and the ball pushed the cover down. A bunch of yellow paper and confetti fell, but a bluw peice caught my eye. I went to get it, It read 'First clue out of 5 congrats,this is a treausre hunt. They contain song lyrics you and they will lead you to a surprise.' "melo what is-" I turned back but he wasn't there. Gelo came out and handed me a note. 'Cooking with the sauce chef curry with the pot boi' he knew my favourite player was Steph. First thought was kitchen so I headed back inside and looked. There was a pot on the counter. I opened the lid. '2nd clue: 'Walked in the building, means I got som expensive' Ohh the front door. I went there and there was another clue '3rd clue: 'Micheal Phelps with the swim moves' The pool! I thought. I walked over and there was huge duck floaty and a note inside. I reached over and got the note. '4th clue: I've been down so long they look up to me' Where the hell would that be. I walked inside but everyone was gone and it was quiet. So I kept thinking and it then it hit me. The balcony!!! I ran upstairs and went to the balcony. On the railing there was the last note. '5th clue: 'I hate sleeping alone, I hate sleeping alone.' "Bedroom" I said. I walked into Melo's room and on the bed there was a card, and a Curry jersey. In the card it read, " You have touched my heart ever since we met on the first day of school, you made me feel things I havent felt before, I really admire you so I have one question." I looked all over the card and couldn't see anything else. I heard the door shut and I turned around. "Will you be my girlfriend Leena?" 

Oh my boi Melo, will Leena say yes?