Chapter 6

Guys I needed to update! Even I wnted  to see what Gelo was up to.

Leena-

I walked in with Gelo behind me. "Gelo what is going on. Do you like me or something?" I asked. "Yes I do" He said seductivley coming closer to me. "But thats not the question, do you like me babygirl?" I kept walking back until my back hit the wall. Gelo came closer and kissed me again but this was more of a makeout. It felt so good, so intimate. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He carried me up the stairs. Oh no what's bout to happen. Gelo threw me on the bed, attached his lips back to where they left off. He pulled his shirt off then mine. He kept tugging my jeans and pulled them off leaving me just in my thong and bra. He took of his shorts left in his boxers. He unhooked my bra and nibbled. He pulled down his boxers and my eyes widend. It was huge. I was now naked. After getting wrapped up, He put himself in me. "Gelo" I moaned. Alot when down this night. Why did I do this?

-

-

-

-

-

Lonzo- (Switch up ;)

Damn, Leena is so beautiful. I can't like her shes 15, I'm 19. But she was baddd and good at ball. "Zo Leena left her backpack here and I think Melo is asleep. Can you please drop it off at her house" My momma asked. "Ya ma but where Gelo at?" "I don't know where that fool is just go" She called out. I run downstairs, pickup the backpack and go. I pulled up at Leena's house and see Gelo's truck. "Wtf?" I thought to myself. I walked up to the door, I knock and the door was already open and I hear some mo- wait a sec....no no it can't be. I run up the stairs, and open a bedroom where the noises were coming from. There I see my brother fucking the shit outta Leena.

-

-

-

Leena-

Me and Gelo were getting it on, all of a sudden my door busted open. "What the hell is going" Is it was Lonzo. Shit. "Gelo what the fuck bro. This is Melo girl and you out here fucking? Nasty shit." Lonzo said. But Lonzo looked at my breasts. Shit I forgot to cover up. He looked at me biting his lip. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE BOYS?!?!?! "Yo bro don't tell Melo, i don't know how this happend." I didn't mean for this to happen but it did and it was a huge mistake. "Lonzo I'm sorry, please don't tell anyone." I pleaded. Lonzo looked at me and left. "Gelo I think you should leave" I said. Gelo kissed me and left. What the fuck is happening.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Gelo-

I was smiling. I finally got what I wanted, Leena. Goddamn she needs to be mine. When I got home I saw Lonzo got here before me and was inside. I went straight to my room thinking bout the night. Shitt. Lonzo came into my room. "How was it?" He asked. "Boi this girl a freakkk. She does everything. She's so hot seriously." I said  honestly. "Lonzo, I like her but Melo likes her too. What should I do?" "I guess all the ball brothers have their eyes on Leena." He replied. "What do you mean all? Its just me and Melo....wait bro you too?" He smirked and shut my door. Bro, the ball brothers falling for one girl? Oh shiit.