Chapter 2

Leena-

There he was, in my math class, Cory. Cory was my ex boyfriend back in Canada. Cory started off to be really sweet, but then he tried to force me to do stuff I didn't want to do. He also was very abusive, Cory left a huge scar on my upper inner thigh. "Hey LaMelo and you must be Leena." The math teacher said. "Good morning, and yes I just moved here from Canada" "I used to live in Vancouver where'd you move from?" "Vancouver"I said with a smile. "Wow thats cool! Here, your desk is right beside LaMelo in the back." Thank god I didnt have to sit near Cory. I sat down next to LaMelo and 2 girls started to give me the dirtest looks ever. "Hey LaMeloooooo" One girl came as she sat on his desk. "What does you want Tianna?" He replied with a frusting voice. "I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my place after school?" "Nawww I'm straight. Now would you please leave my desk before I make you leave" I started to laugh. "Watchu laughin at hoe" She said to me. I think this girl was bouts to get scraped by me. I was bout to say something before LaMelo opended up his mouth. "Don't call her a hoe. That means you guys hve something and clearly you don't. Bye Tianna." LaMelo fired back for me. She got up and walked to her desk. "Guys no fighting and i'll be back I gotta go get some papers" The math teacher said. LaMelo was on his phone and I was just staring at him. He was so cute. Do I like him? I can't, I've only known him for 1 hour. 

-

-

-

-

It was lunch time and LaMelo was still with me the whole day. We talked bout things and we actually have lot in common. "Melo" One of his friends called out. "Getcho skinny ass over heare boi" "Shut up Eli what happen to you, tanned too long?" Melo joked. "who this?" Eli asked. "This is my new friend Leena. She moved here from Canada." Im a friend now eh? "Cool cool. Hi im Eli, Chino Hill's best basketball player" Melo bursted out laughing. "alright Eli ur all jokes" We get in line, grab our food and sat down where we saw Melo's other brother and the rest of the ball team. 

Did you guys see LaMelo's and Lonzo's Livestream today? Lonzo was roasting Melo's ass. It was hella funny. I have Melo's and Gelo's snapchat, comment if you want it.