#10 HAPPINESS

You thought that I would let you think that musicals ruin your life, didn't you? Well I'm here to tell you that they... mostly don't. Most of the time they just make you feel happy and after you watch them you sit there and you're like, all is right in the world. And then you watch the Last Five Years and realize love doesn't exist. I'm just kidding! Love exists! Just not in that musical.

1. Annie. If you want a pick-me-up, this is what you should turn to. Not ice cream because ice cream is bad for you. Who am I kidding? You should eat ice cream while you're watching Annie and then you'll feel good about your life.

2. My Fair Lady. The whole thing is happy. I think the saddest you will get while watching this is when Eliza is sad because no one is paying attention to her. And that's pretty much it.

3. Shrek: The Musical. Come on, it's Shrek. How can that make you sad?

4. Legally Blonde: The Musical. There's no sad part to this either! If you've ever seen the movie, then you know it's true. It's just with more singing and dancing. And a whole lot more Emmett. Right, isn't that his name? Emmett? I'm probably spelling it wrong.

5. Grease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Grease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even know what to say about this brilliant musical. I knew I had to fit it in somewhere, so here we are. And it is happy, nobody dies or gets hurt. Nobody starts crying uncontrollably. Nobody has an illness, nobody has an unwanted child. Wait.....

     So those are my ten reasons you should love musicals! You are welcome world! We have stories, music, actors, love, gore, parodies, classics, feels, TV musicals, and happiness. And I think those are pretty genuine reasons, am I right? I probably could have come up with better ones but that would take too much time. I don't have time for thinking things, that's why it's better to just not think at all. Like my wise friend Fiyero once said, "Why think to hard, when it's so soothing dancing through life?" That doesn't really apply but I just wanted to quote Fiyero. Do not fret my friends, this is not my last chapter. The next one is. Because I love the number eleven for some weird reason. It's my lucky number and it's odd so that's good. The next chapter will be a list of what I think is the best Broadway musicals of all time (that I've actually seen and/or have listened to, so don't sue me) are. So go through and look at all of the ones that you've seen before, and go watch the other ones. Thank you so much for reading my story thing and I hope it convinced you to at least watch one musical. Or maybe now you're addicted like me. BWAHAHAHA! That was my plan all along. Anyway I hope you liked it my fellow theatre geeks and have fun dancing through life.