Back At It

ARIYAH POV:

I woke up to Lamar yelling. I got up fast. I ran downstairs to see him talking on the phone and Caleb was just standing there with a lost on look on his face. I rubbed my eyes and sat down next to Lamar.

"Man if I knew I would have told you but it's whatever I'll see you at the trap" Lamar said making a face.

He hung up the phone and looked at us.

"You really need to stop waking people up in the morning with your yelling" Caleb said stretching.

"I agree" I said getting up.

"What time is it anyway" I said not even seeing the sun raise yet.

"It's 4:32 in the morning" Lamar said.

"I don't have anything to do today so I'ma stay here and chill" I said about to go upstairs and go back to sleep.

"Nah Boss want everyone at the trap" Lamar said getting up.

Are you freaking kidding me right now.

"Seriously why it's to early to be bothered" I said annoyed.

"Someone from GK was on our territory shot one of our workers a few hours ago" he said.

I can't catch a break can I.

"Ok let me go take a shower and get dress" I said leaving them two downstairs.

30 minutes later

I was done getting dress and was outside looking at the colorful leaves.

"You ready" Lamar said coming outside.

I gave him a nod. Caleb said he was going to chill at his friends house so just text him when we come back.

"Demetrius called for you" Lamar said as we walked through the woods.

"And why is that" I said mentally rolling my eyes.

"He wanted to check up on you since you never talk to him anymore" Lamar said.

"He doesn't need to check up on me" I hissed.

"He's worried about you Ariyah" Lamar said with his head down.

"What guilt finally caught up with him" I said annoyed with this conversation.

"You can't ignore him forever" he said.

"He ignored me when I needed him why I can't ignore him when he wants to talk to me" I said with a shrug.

"Well at least tell him your ok" Lamar said to me.

I groaned.

I took out my phone and called Demetrius.

"Hello" he said answering on the third ring.

"Hi Demetrius" I said.

"Who is this" he said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Ariyah I called you to tell you I'm ok and stop asking for me please and thank you" I said slow and steady for him.

I hung up before he can say anything.

"What he say" Lamar said.

"I hung up before he could say anything" I said with a shrug.

Demetrius started my phone repeatedly.