Come Back

Later that day
DEION POV:

I walked into Ariyah room to see her laying down on her bed wide awake looking at the ceiling. I knew she deep in her thoughts because the faces she was making but she also looked confused.

"You know your face can get stuck like that right" I said to her as I walked to her bed.

"Ha ha" she said sitting up.

"What you thinking about" I said sitting on her bed.

"You wore that jacket outside and everything please take it off while you on my bed" she said.

I honestly think Ariyah is a germaphobe but she said she isn't. Which seems like totally bullshit.

"Ok germaphobe" I said taking my jacket off and putting it on her night stand.

"Did you not have a shirt on under the jacket" she said looking at me.

"Yes I pulled it off with my jacket" I said to her.

She sat up and crawled on top of me.

She had a big white shirt on that was kinda was a dress on her. No pants.

I put my hands on her hips.

"I have to ask do you have panties on" I said about to pull up her shirt.

"Nope" she said then hit my hand.

"So if I take this shirt off of you, you'll be completely naked" I asked her.

"Well not completely naked I still have my skin on" she said with a little laugh.

"Well let me see you in your skin" I said grabbing the end of the shirt.

"Why are you trying to get me naked" she said with a smirk.

She grabbed my hands.

"Well who wouldn't want to see you naked" I said to her.

"And why so eager now" she asked with a smirk.

"Because you looking fine as hell like always and I find it unfair that Marcy gets a piece of you and that girl Sam do but I can't" I said looking at her.

"Your right I'm sorry" she said then slid up.

She put her hand over my dick and sat on her hand.

I sweats on and she knew exactly what she was doing.

"I'll happily accept your apology if you stop teasing" I said to her.

"Well that means it's going to be a minute before you accept it" she said tugging on my waist band strings.

"Why" I said to her.

My hands slid to her ass. I squeezed it and she started grind her hips a little.

"Why are you teasing me" I asked her.

"I'm not doing nothing at all" she said slid her hand into my pants.

She grabbed a hold of my dick and looked at me.

"So you not doing nothing" I said to her.

She slid down my pants and she stroked my dick.

"Nope" she said then placed her lips on mine.

I groaned as I felt something warm but wet rub against my dick.

I then felt her bare ass. Her shirt was up to her waist.

We heard someone bang on her room door making her jump a little.