Personal Life

ARIYAH POV:

I was laying on Marcy bed looking at her ceiling thinking.

I felt her crawl on top of me.

I used my elbows to sit me up a little.

"You were to hard on them Ari" she said looking at me.

"I don't think so" I said looking at her.

"You were, Amanda just really trying to get closure" she said looking down at me.

"For what we never really fucking dated" I said annoyed.

"I'm about to be a real blunt with you I don't care if you get mad but Ariyah you hurt that girl. She fell in love with you but you just pushed her off and went to the next person and then you were an ass when she ask why. You fucked with that girl and made her think you loved her but you really just need her for a quick fuck. But for some reason you don't want to believe that you used her. Your cold hearted Ariyah even to the people who love you the most" she said and a tear slid down her cheek.

I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"You are very insensitive" she said getting off me.

"Get out" she said.

"You serious" I said sitting up fully.

"Yes I'm serious I don't want to see you until you get your mind right" she said.

"Whatever" I said getting up.

I grabbed my phone and my jacket then walked right out her room.

I walked downstairs and walked out the front door.

I walked to my car and got in.

I threw my head back.

Why can't everyone just think like me. Life would be so much easy.

MARCY POV:

That was my first time ever kicking out Ari and she looked annoyed.

I wanted her to get her mind right for her own good. Keeping all them thoughts and secrets in her mind can't be good. That just layers of stress building up. She say not saying anything will reduce problem but if she actually think not in a long run.

I laid down and my phone stared ringing. I picked it up and seen it was a number I never seen before. I answered it.

"Hey Marcy this is Lamar Ariyah brother" a guy voice through the phone.

"How you get my number" I asked.

"From Deion" he said.

"Oh ok what's up" I said to him.

"Ok you are the only one who actually knows about this girl Paris is she still alive" he asked.

I thought for a second. Ari need to talk to her that will change a few things.

"Yes she is" I said to him.

"Ok well we trying to figure out why the fuck is Ariyah the way she is" Lamar said.

"Well Paris can tell you because I can't" I said.

I never understood it. Yea she tell me a lot of things but why is she the way she is.

"You know Paris number" he asked.

"No but I know where she live" I said to him.

"Ok you can come with us since we don't know what this girl look like or where she lives" he said.