The Tour

Where you see the words like this it means it's a memory not what's happening at the time.

ARIYAH POV:

"What the hell Ariyah you just come here after a year and half of going ghost on us and everything" he said looking at me.

Little did he know I stayed in touch with Grandma Rita.

We were in my room and I've missed it so much.

"Deion I do not want to talk about this" I said laying in my hammock

Damn I missed this hammock so much.

"Nah we are going to talk" he said grabbing my arm and yanking me up almost making me fall.

I looked at him for minutes.

"Shut up now" he said pulling me in the room by arm.

I shook my head.

"Who the hell you think you are" I said hitting his arm.

I'm happy I always tell people I don't do relationships this is why. The arguing and the work that has to be done. It's just to much only for those to break up.

"Fucking talk to me Ariyah damn you left me fucking hanging you didn't call, text nothing it was like you was fucking here" he yelled.

"Ok yes I left I knew if I told your ass you would try to talk me out of the shit I had to get away from this life for minute" I yelled right back.

"Were you fucking with other niggas" he asked.

I balled my fist trying not to punch him.

"Are you fucking serious right now if I wanted to fuck with other nigga you think I would leave for year to do so I would have dumped your ass and went with someone else" I yelled.

I was an inch close from snapping.

"You could have told me" he yelled in my face.

Lamar and then burst in my room.

"What the hell going on in here" Lamar said.

"And you still didn't tell me who the fuck are these niggas" he said in my face.

"You real close Deion real close and if you want to know so fucking bad ask them your fucking self" I hissed back in his face.