I - Betrayed

Me: Percccy!
Percy: What?
Me: Can you do the disclaimer thingy?
Percy: No! You do it!
Me: *sigh* Fine! I do not own Percy Jackson or Heroes of Olympus. Uncle Rick does. Peace!
Percy: You say peace when you're about to put me through Hell? AGAIN?!?
Me: Ignore him, now onto the story!

~Percy~

Shouting, arguing. That's what I remember. I was fighting with Annabeth for some reason. Maybe because she stole riptide from me, I don't know. But what happened next still shocks me.

2 days ago

I went to the Athena cabin. I'm going to propose to Annabeth. I asked Hephaestus to make me a ring for Annabeth, it had a thin band inlaid with mini diamonds and the main diamond was sea green in colour. Inside the diamond, there was writing so small that you'd need a microscope to see it. It says "seaweed brain's wise girl". I'm really nervous, we fell into Tartarus together, we've known each other since we were twelve, she spent eight months of her life looking for me and we survived two wars together. I think that we deserve a happy ending, or at least a break for our wedding.

I walk until I reach the cabin door. I raise my hand hesitantly, would Annabeth be ready for this kind of change? Then I knock. I hear footsteps come to the door and as it opens I'm met with a pair of stormy grey eyes filled with annoyance. Annabeth looks up at me with disgust and, lust?

"What do you want Perseus?"

I'm taken back, did she just call me Perseus?

"Annabeth, what's wrong?"

"You know what's wrong, you stole my dagger!"

And from there our fight just escalated. We kept arguing, then she accused me of stealing more stuff and we started shouting so loudly that campers actually started crowding around us.

~Annabeth~

It was a typical day at camp until people started crowding around my cabin. I tried to see what was going on, but almost every camper was there. I tap the shoulder of a camper in front of me. He was tall and well built but the weird thing was that he looked at me with confusion.

"Annabeth? How are you over here?"

"What do you mean? I just got here."

The camper looks confused. He just shook his head and pointed at my cabin. I was getting tired of this.

"OUT OF MY WAY CAMPERS!!"

Everyone gasped when they saw me. They started looking back and forth between me and my cabin and whispering to each other. What in Hades is going on? As campers saw me, they moved to the side and created a path from me to my cabin. I start walking to my cabin but people looked really confused. Then I hear someone shout

"IF YOU EVEN LOVE ME, JUST KISS ME PERCY"

My heart stopped.

No, he wouldn't. His flaw is loyalty, he wouldn't kiss another girl.

I ran to the front and saw Percy in a passionate kiss with a girl that had blond hair and grey eyes. As she kissed him, her eyes locked onto me and glittered with triumph.

~Percy~

I'm kissing Annabeth, so why does it feel so wrong? I pull away and look her in the eyes. She's smiling with triumph. Wait, what?

"P-Percy?"

I hear a girl's voice behind me, it sounds so familiar. I turn around and see,

"Annabeth! But then, who's this?"