IMAGINE: Doing a meet and greet with William

| IMAGINE for @niallforever15 |

     William, your husband, and you are doing a meet and greet with his fans at ComicCon. You just finished up doing a question panel. You suppress a tired yawn and smile at the next fan, putting your hand on your flat, pregnant stomach. William and you are expecting twin boys in seven months.

       After the fan gets her picture with William and you, your husband stares at you. "Are you okay, Y/N? You look really pale." He says quietly.

     You shake your head. "No, no, I'm okay." You answer softly, trying to ignore the ache in your head. William looks at you like he doesn't believe you. You give him a reassuring smile and then turn to meet the next fan. As the fan is introducing himself, you start to waver, your vision becoming marred.

     "Y/N?" William asks worriedly, his voice sounding so far away.

     "William." You whisper, putting a hand on your head before your knees weaken and you collapse.

     "Y/N!" William screams, scooping you up into his arms before you can fall to the floor. People start gasping and yelling for help. William runs backstage, trying not to panic. He sets you down on a sofa as a medic surrounds you. William steps back, his shaking hands clasped over his mouth.

     "What's wrong her?" He asks, his voice breaking as tears pool in his eyes. Nobody answers him as the medic quickly examines you. He looks at William.

     "It seems like she's dehydrated and sleep deprived." He states.

     "Is-is she going to be all right?" William asks with concern.

     The medic nods. "She just needs water and plenty of sleep." He replies.

     A minute later, you wake up with a gasp. You groan, putting a hand on your head. "Y/N!" William exclaims, rushing over to you. Somebody hands him a water bottle.

     "What happened?" You murmur.

     "You fainted." He answers as he holds the water bottle up to your lips. You drink deeply. "Y/N, I thought I told you that you needed to drink more water, especially now that you're pregnant. Plus, you haven't been taking your naps that you so desperately need." William says, peering at you. You smile sheepishly at him. "Y/N, this is serious! You fainted today because you were dehydrated and sleep deprived. That's dangerous." Your husband says.

     "I know, I know. I'm sorry." You sigh.

     William hugs you. "Please take care of yourself, Y/N. I don't want anything to happen to you or our babies." He whispers. You hug him tightly back, your eyes closing.

---

     Seven months later, William is sitting by your side as you both hold your twin boys, Nathan and Mason. "They're beautiful." William whispers, smiling at you.

     You rest your head on his shoulder. "Good work, Mr. Moseley." You say.

     He laughs and kisses your head. "Likewise, Mrs. Moseley." He returns.

     "We're going to be busy from now on." You state.

     "A good kind of busy though." William adds.

     You smile up at him. "Too say the least." You say.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!