IMAGINE: Peter finding you unconscious

| IMAGINE for @uilosris |

     "Hey, Y/N, Lucy told me that she wants you to meet—" Peter stops in his foot tracks as he walks through the door of your and his quarters at the kingdom. You're laying facedown on the floor by the window.

     "Y/N!" He shouts, running over to you. He crashes his knees beside you and turns you over, trying not to let the panic overtake him. "Y/N?" He asks, his voice quivering. You're still and your face is deathly pale. He touches your neck, his hand shaking. The slow thrum of your heartbeat pushes against his fingers. He sighs with relief. Without a second thought, he gathers you in his arms.

    Peter runs out of your room towards the infirmary, praying it's not too late. He bursts through the infirmary doors. "Help! Somebody help me! Please!" He screams. Tears burn in his eyes. "Somebody! Help!" He repeats on a sob. Two nurses come running.

     "Help-help her. I-I-I-I don't know what's wrong with her. She was unconscious when I found her." Peter stammers.

     "Lay her down on a table and wait outside. We'll figure out what's wrong with her." One nurse claims.

     Peter does as she says. He looks at her, tears streaming down his cheeks. "Please don't let her die." He cries.

      The nurse puts a gentle hand on his back, leading him out. "We'll do what we can." She replies softly, before she shuts him out of the infirmary.

---

     Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy wait outside the infirmary doors. Peter is pacing like a wild man. Susan puts a hand on his back. "Peter, it's going to be okay. Y/N is going to be okay." She says softly.

     "You don't know that." He chokes out. Susan glances at her other siblings for help.

     Edmund jumps to his feet. "Peter, Y/N is strong. She can get through anything."

     "Yeah!" Lucy agrees.

    Peter stops pacing and looks between them, his shoulders slumped. He looks broken. Susan sighs and pulls Peter into her arms. Edmund and Lucy wrap their arms around their siblings, giving one big hug. A minute goes by and then the infirmary doors open. The Pevensie siblings break about. Peter looks expectantly at the nurse, whose hands are clasped at her waist.

     "Well? How is she?" Edmund asks.

     "I can't explain what caused Y/N's unconsciousness. It could be a many number of things. Lack of oxygen to the brain, high blood pressure, the list goes on and on." She explains.

     "How is she?!" Peter asks impatiently.

    The nurse smiles. "She's up and doing fine. She has a bad headache, from hitting her head on the floor, I'd imagine. But I don't believe there will be any permanent damage."

     "Oh thank goodness." Peter sighs with relief.

     "She's been calling for you." The nurse says.

     "Can I go to her?"

     "If I said no, you'd go anyways. So just go." She laughs softly. Peter takes off into the infirmary.

     He bursts through your door. "Peter." You smile, reaching your hand out. He rushes over to you and takes your hand. He kisses it a few times as he sits beside you.

     "Y/N, I was so worried about you. I thought I was going to lose you." He whispers.

     "I'm sorry, Peter. I don't know what happened. One minute I was standing by the window and the next minute I woke up here with a really bad headache. It's so weird." You reply.

     He hugs you gently and you sigh. "I'm just glad you're okay." He breathes, cradling the back of your head.

     "Me too." You whisper, wrapping your arms around him.

     He kisses your head. "I'm never letting you out of my sight again."

     "Peter." You laugh.

     He looks back at you, smiling. "What?"

     "I don't need a babysitter. I just need my husband." You say, putting your hands on his shoulders.

     He kisses you softly. "I'm your husband, Y/N. But I can also be your babysitter. I'll stick with you always; I'll never leave your side." He whispers.

     You grin. "You know...that doesn't sound so bad." You state. Peter chuckles and kisses you again.
[THE END] I hope you liked it.