IMAGINE: Peter confessing his feelings for you

| IMAGINE for @niallforever15 |

     "I say we rush in and fight." Peter states.

     Caspain, your older brother, and you glance at each other. "I-I don't know, Peter..." You say, unsure.

     "Our uncle Miraz has his castle heavily fortified. I think it'd be a mistake to rush in." Caspian admits. Peter looks at you, his blue eyes staring into yours. You swallow nervously. You're in love with Peter. You don't want anyone to know, especially Caspian. Caspian and Peter don't get along.

     "Look. I'm king of Narnia, so I say what goes and what doesn't." Peter snaps.

      Caspian stiffens and you wince. He steps forward, his eyes flashing angrily. "Do you really think I'm going to take orders from a king who hasn't been around for the past 1,300 years?" He asks.

     Peter glares at Caspian. "Well I'm here now." He snaps.

     "Whoa, whoa, whoa, okay, stop." You say, jumping between the two men, your hands on their chests. You look between them. "Knock it off, guys. We have a battle we need to win. Why don't you focus your energy on fighting your enemies and not your allies?" You suggest.

     "You're right, Y/N. I'm sorry." Caspian murmurs, stepping back.

      You look at Peter, your hand still on his chest. He sighs and nods. "You're right." He whispers.

      "So what are we going to do? Whose plan are we going with, Peter's or Caspian's?" You ask, stepping away from Peter. He doesn't say anything as Caspian sighs.

     "I guess we can go with Peter's." He says reluctantly.

      You take a deep breath and nod. "Then Peter's plan it is." You state, despite having a very bad feeling about it.

---

     You narrowly miss getting shot in the chest with an arrow. You breathe hard, feeling the sweat run down between your shoulder blades. You wipe your face and then bring your sword up just in time to block a man's strike. He gasps and then falls forward, revealing an arrow in his back. You glance at Susan and she nods at you, giving you a brief smile. You smile back.

     You look around at the battle. It's a complete mess. Narnians lay dead everywhere. There's not many living ones left. The clang of swords, the thrum of bows, and the screams of people are the only sounds that you hear. And it haunts you. You shake your head, trying to clear your thoughts.

     You hear more cries, but this time, it sounds like battle cries, and not ones of pain. You look up and then pale. Your mouth goes dry as you look at the new huge wave of troops your uncle Miraz just deployed. You look at Peter who stares at them, horror flickering on his face. He looks at you and gives his head a little shake. There is no way any Narnian is leaving this battle alive if you stick around.

     "Fall back! Fall back!" Peter screams as your uncle's men rush forward. Every Narnian starts running. You start to follow them.

     "Y/N!" You hear someone call. You look back and see your childhood friend, Savrus, lying on the ground, dying.

     "Savrus!" You exclaim. You run over to him. Tears well in your eyes at you look over him. He's been stabbed. Blood runs down the side of his mouth.

     "Come on, I need to get you out of here." You say, sounding a little panicked, as you look at your uncle's men getting closer. You start to pick up Savrus and drag him.

     "No, Y/N, no! I'm dying. Just-just leave me." He says.

     "No, I can't leave you." You cry.