IMAGINE: Reuniting with Will

| IMAGINE @niallforever |

     You see William pull into your driveway and you gulp, trying to calm the nervous butterflies in your stomach. You found out a few weeks ago that you're pregnant with twins. You were elated at first but then as reality set in, you were soon overtaken with fear. How would William react? You have kept the news from him for as long as you could. But now that you're showing, you have no choice but to tell him.

     William walks through the door. "Hey, Y/N." He greets, smiling.

     You weakly smile back. "Hi, William. Did you have a good day?" You ask, wringing your hands.

     "I did! You will never believe who I saw today!"

     You raise your eyebrows. "Yeah, who?" You question, not really caring.

     "Antonia Ortega."

     You stand up straight and stiffen. "What?" You ask in alarm, jealousy seeping through your blood.

     "Yeah, we had lunch. I forgot how nice she is." William replies, totally oblivious to your change of attitude.

     "You had lunch with one of your ex girlfriends?!" You practically shriek.

     He finally looks at you in confusion. "Is something wrong with that?"

     "Will, how could you?!" You exclaim angrily, tears flooding your eyes. Dang pregnancy—making you all emotional.

     "I thought you'd be okay with it." He admits.

     "Well you thought wrong. How can you expect me to okay with it when you used to have a thing with her?"

     He stares at you. "You are kidding me, right? Y/N, that was years ago!" He exclaims irritatedly.

     "You know, you can be really insensitive sometimes." You cry.

     "And you can be really jealous sometimes." William retorts.

     You cross your arms and glare at him. "Then maybe you should stop doing things to make me jealous." You grit out.

     "What, do you expect me to quit acting then? There are lots of women in that field." He says sarcastically.

     "You know what I mean." You seethe.

     "No, I really don't. You get all psycho on me if I even look at our waitress when we're out for dinner!

     "I do not!"

     "Yes! Yes you do! And you know what, it's really starting to tick me off! I feel like you're my mother! Constantly watching over me like a hawk. And-and-and I hate it! I can't take it anymore!" William screams.

     You gasp, your eyes wide. "Well I can't this either! I want out!"

     "That's fine by me! I'm breaking up with you!"

     "And I'm breaking up with you so get out of my house! Now!" You sob. Will stomps out of your house and slams the door behind him, rattling the pictures on the wall. Once he speeds out of your driveway, you collapse onto your couch, weeping.

---

     Three years later you're in the car with your two sons, Mason and Nathan, and your older brother, Ben Barnes. You're on your way home after a Narnia reunion party. William wasn't there—which you're thankful for. After William and you broke up, you changed your phone number and moved. You broke off all contact with him. He still doesn't even know about his sons. Occasionally your sons will ask who their father is and you'll tell them about him and show them his picture online.