IMAGINE: Acting with William

| IMAGINE for @niallforever15 |

     "Arden!" You shout as William Moseley, acting as Arden Lowe from the film My Sweet Audrina, runs across the set as the cameras roll. William and you are best friends—though you'd like to be more. You both auditioned for parts in My Sweet Audrina, and you both got the parts. In this scene, William, or otherwise known as Arden, is coming to save you after you've been kidnapped, but you die in the process.

     Just as William is about to reach you, a stuntman flips on to the set, stabs you, and then rolls off the set. You scream and fall forward, clutching your stomach.

     "Lillian!" William shrieks, crashing beside you. He turns you over and then chokes on a sob. "No. No, no, no, Lillian." He whispers, shaking his head as tears stream down his cheeks. He pulls you into his arms.

     "Arden." You whisper, your voice cracking. Tears swim in your eyes. "I'm so sorry. I'm so-I'm so, so-" You stop and gasp, your eyes wide. Your eyes close and your head lolls against his chest, dead.

     "No, no, please. Lillian, please!" William perfectly weeps, holding you close and burying his head into your neck. A couple of seconds pass as he cries.

     "Annnddddd, cut. That was perfect, everyone. We'll only need one take for that scene. It was so raw and emotional. Good job." The director states.

     William can't release you fast enough. He stands up, brushes the tears off his cheeks, and then runs off the set. You watch him leave, your eyebrows drawn in confusion. You look around at the crew members who're looking between William and you, just as confused as you.

      "What happened?" You ask everyone.

     "Uh, no idea." One cameraman answers.

     You push yourself up. "I'll go talk to him." You sigh. You walk off the set and find your way to William's trailer. You knock on the door.

      "William? Will?" You ask softly. He doesn't answer you. "I'm coming in, okay?" You say. You wait a couple of seconds before opening his door. You step into his trailer and spot him face down on his bed. Your eyebrows draw.

     "William?" You ask gently. He sniffs and turns over to face you. He's been crying. "William, what happened?" You gasp, rushing to his side. You sit beside him, your eyes searching his blue ones. He wipes his face.

     "That scene...It was just-it was just so real. I was thinking what it would be like if you really died. I couldn't deal with it, Y/N. I just couldn't." He answers, his voice wavering.

     "Oh, William." You sigh, wrapping your arms around him. He hugs you tightly, laying his head on your shoulder.

     "I'm sorry." He murmurs.

     "No, no, no, you don't need to apologize!" You exclaim.

     William takes in a staggering breath and then lifts his head to look at you. He cups your face, his thumbs brushing against your cheeks. "Y/N, I love you." He whispers bluntly.

     Your eyes widen slightly and your jaw slips open. "I-I love you too." You breathe, making William smile at you.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!