IMAGINE: Peter realizing his love for you

| IMAGINE for @adventuresofmymind |

     "See you tomorrow, Y/N." Peter bids, smiling at you, before continuing down the hall to his room.

     "Goodnight." You whisper, watching your best friend as he walks down the hall. You feel a tug at your heart, which makes you sigh. You shut the door and then lean your back against it, closing your eyes. You're secretly in love with Peter, and you know for a fact that he feels nothing but kinship for you. He's even been referring to you as a sister lately. It kills you to know there will never be anything between him and you.

     You open your eyes and heave a sad sigh. "No use getting more depressed about it." You grumble as you pull down the sheets of your bed. You grab your nightgown and quickly change into it. You slide beneath the soft covers and pull them up to your chin, staring up at the ceiling, your mind on the man with the beautiful blue eyes. You groan and turn on to your side, squeezing your eyes shut.

     You wake up to the sound of something tapping on your glass window. You sit up, squinting in the dark. You throw your sheets off and then get out of bed. You cautiously walk to the window. Once you're there, you stop and look around. The tapping has stopped and nothing is there. Your eyebrows furrow in confusion. You slowly open the window wide, looking around outside.

     "Hmm." You murmur. You're about to close the door when you see a shadow move into the trees near your window.

     "Who's there?" You ask loudly. You slightly bend out the window, wanting to get a better look. Somebody flies out of the forest and pulls you from the window. You scream, but it's quickly muffled by a cloth getting shoved into your mouth. Somebody holds you against their chest tightly, making sure you don't move. You look around, but all you see are shadows—figures moving in the dark, pulling you away from the castle.

     The men take you away on horseback, a blindfold covering your eyes. Your hands and feet are both bound. Your heart pounds with panic as you can feel yourself getting further and further away from your home and Peter.

     You ride for a few hours and then all the men pull their horses to a stop. "We wait here for him. He'll know what to do with her." The man who's holding you says.

     "Dismount." Another man commands.

     The man who's holding you leans forward to whisper in your ear. "You heard the man. Dismount." He says. You clench your jaw, knowing full well that you'd only fall goodness knows how far to the ground.

     "Dismount now!" The man shouts at you, making you flinch. You awkwardly turn and then gulp. Before you can jump down, the man pushes you. You scream, your voice muffled by the cloth, and then fall face forward on to the ground, unable to brace yourself. All the men laugh. Pain wracks itself through your whole body and you groan, feeling your head spin.

     "Enough!" A new voice commands. The laughter immediately ceases. You roll over on to your back, breathing hard.

     "We have her, boss. We took her early this morning." One man claims.

     "Good, good." The boss murmurs. He steps over to you. "Stand up, girl." He snaps. You shakily stand to your feet. The boss rips off your blindfold and then recoils, staring at you in disgust. He whirls around to face his men. "You fools! You brought me the wrong girl!" He shouts angrily.

     "What? But-" One man protests.

     "Shut up! Can you do nothing right?!" The boss exclaims, pacing. You swallow nervously and shift, wandering what's going to happen to you since they don't need you.