Chapter 1

Italics = Xie's thoughts.

Beep~! Beep~! Be-!

I slammed my balled up fist down onto the annoying alarm clock that my parents decided to buy me.

"What the fuck..." I mumbled under my breath realizing it was Monday.

"Monday...of all the days of the week?"

I sighed before climbing out of my comfy bed. I walked inside of my walk-in closet grabbing a white tanktop, black leggings, a grey sweatshirt and socks. (Outfit on side ----->)

I simply walked into the bathroom that was connected to my room. I carelessly dropped my clothes onto the counter before walking to the small closet that was in the bathroom to get a white towel. Once I hung up the towel on a hook, I turned the nobs of the shower to a perfect temperature. You know what happens next......YUUUP!!!! She takes a shower.....BUT! she sings! OoOoOoOo~!

Once I got into the shower, I decided to sing to Titanium to pass the time.

"You shout it out

But I can't hear a word you say

I'm talking loud not saying much

I'm criticized

But all your bullets ricochet

Shoot me down, but I get up

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose

Fire away, fire away

Ricochet, you take your aim

Fire away, fire away

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium"

I sighed before turning the nobs of the shower so the water discontinued. I stepped out of the shower, wrapping the towel around my body, drying off. Once I dried my self off, I got dressed and blah blah blah.........

I looked into the mirror and started drying my hair. After that, I started styling it. (THE COVER OF THE STORY IS HER. She had dark red hair, dyed, and blue eyes.)

I walked back into my room and grabbed my phone and headphones from the top of my dresser sliding them into my sweatshirt pocket, then sprinted down the stairs realizing I was going to be late for school. I quickly slid on my pink sneakers before sprinting out the door. My 'house' was not that far away from school, so I walked a lot. Oh...you're wondering why I said 'house'? Well....that's because it's not really a house! It's more like....like a mansion.

~TIME SKIP TO SCHOOL~

I sighed once I saw I was standing right in front of the dumb public school I go to. You see, I'm not very popular in this school. I only have one friend, well I wouldn't say friend. More like an acquitance (sp?) that doesn't talk to you often. She was really one of the only people that didn't bully me. And today she seemed to want to talk to me. I saw a girl with bleach blonde hair reaching down to her butt and soft brown eyes, sprinting towards me. Who's that you may wonder? That's my acquitance(sp?) , Bella. Bella was the most popular and prettiest girl in our grade.

"Xiana~!" She squealed. (If you're wondering how her name is pronounced it's: Zee - ah - nah.)

I cringed from her loud voice while mumbling, "I told you to call me Xie, Bella." (Her name is pronounced Zee.)

She tilted her head to the side like a puppy would do asking, "But why? You're name is so pretty, you shouldn't shorten it."

She smiled brightly at me while I muttered, "I'm just gonna go to class...."

While walking away from Bella, I heard a bunch of people talking about me.

"Why was Bella talking to her."

She wanted to...

"You know not to call it  a girl, Leah! She's a thing!"

Really?

"Gosh, she's so ugly."

I know....

"Look how fat Xiana is!"

"I bet she weighs 200 pounds, what a fat ass."

To be honest, I stopped eating.....

"God, she's such a loser."

I sighed while pulling up the hood of my hoodie over my head, looking towards the ground.

"HEY! DON'T CALL HER THAT!" I hear Bella shout, surprising me. Her shout caught everyones attention.

I whirled around, looking up seeing the face of Bella looking angry before a smirk comes across her face.

"She at least weighs 300 pounds!" She says before going into a fit of laughter.

Everyone else started to laugh as well.

It was too good to be true....

I walked into the school, looking down at the ground once again.

This is what Naruto must feel like....

I felt myself bump into someone. I looked up slightly to see, Sam. I blushed slightly. I had a HUGE crush on Sam even though he hates me. I just loved his brown hair that was in a quiff paired with soft brown eyes.

Suddenly he pushed me back, shouting, "Watch where you're going, fatass." As I fell to the ground.

Once again, everybody laughed. Suddenly I felt Sam grab my wrist, pulling up the arm of my jacket. My wrist was full of cuts.

"Look! She's so pathetic! She even started cutting herself!" He shouts, causing more laughs.

I yanked my arm away from his hand, jumping to my feet trying to run away. I couldn't though, Sam grabbed my arm twisting me so I saw him once again.

He lifted his hand up and slapped me as hard as he could. So hard, I crashed to the ground.

He just simply walked away, not even uttering a word.

"Did....Did Sam just do that?"

"Yeah...."

"She deserved it, guys! Are you really starting to like her?"

"No way! She's so fat and ugly, who could ever like her?"

I picked myself off the ground and simply ran out of the school. I couldn't take it anymore. The laughing, the hurtful words, just the pain in general. I ran down the sidewalk, tears streaming down my face. Then a made a turn in the road, trying to get to the other side. The tears blurred my vision too much to see the car speeding. All I could feel was pain all over my body....more pain than I ever felt before.

FIRST CHAPTER, DAWG!!! Kinda boring, but eh. The fun stuff happens later! <3

BYE!!!