Chapter 4

HELLO MY GOOD FRIENDS!!!! Sorry for any mistakes 'cuz I'm writing this on my iPod.

~STORY START~

I feel a soft smack on the back of my head and a lazy voice say, "What your language, Xie."

I stick my tongue at him while he sighs walking to the door. I follow after him quickly, catching up to his side.

"So....When am I going to meet your team?" I asked, looking up at him.

"We'll meet them tomorrow at 5:30 at the bridge." He answers.

'Yeah...you mean at least 10:00 or later...' I thought to myself.

Well you can't blame the guy. He goes to visit the KIA stone everday for his fallen comrades.

"We're here." Kakashi snaps me out of my thoughts.

I looked up at his house, it was really nice. He grabbed the keys out of his pocket and unlocked the door.

Inside his house was very neat and clean, not what you would expect from a hard-working ninja.

I followed him until we stood in front of a dark wood door.

"This is your room." Kakashi says before opening the door, allowing me to look inside.

The walls were painted a light cream color paired with a wood floor. Opposite of the door was a queen-sized dark wood bed. The two pillows placed on the bed were black and the blankets were a dark blue. To the left of the bed (her left and the beds right) there was a dark wood dresser with a standing mirror beside it. Next to the dresser were two wooden doors that led into a walk-in closet. To the right of the bed was another wooden door that led to a bathroom.

I walked inside the bathroom to find and large tub, a shower with a see through door, a toilet (obviously) and a counter with a sink, a large mirror above it and many different things placed on the counter.

I looked over at Kakashi in awe shouting, "THIS IS SO AWESOME!! THANK YOU, KAKASHI-SENSEI!!"

He flinched slightly at my loud voice before waving his hand in the air once saying, "It was nothing, Xie. Just get a good night's sleep."

I smiled brightly nodding my head excited. Kakashi left the room while i closed the dark blue curtains for privacy. I walked over to the closet in hope of finding some clothes. I opened the wooden doors hearing a slight creak from the wood. I smiled once I saw clothes hanging up on all the hangers and shoes placed neatly in a line underneath all the hangers.

I grabbed a large plain gray t-shirt and white shorts before changing in the closet. I dropped my old clothes into the white laundry basket.

I walked out of the closet and ran and jumped onto my bed, snuggling up into the dark blue covers and black pillow.

'I gotta remeber to dye my hair again...my black roots are starting to show again.' Was my last thought before falling into a nightmare filled darkness.

I will be writing another chapter directly after this one so.... See ya soon homies~~~~!

~FlowerNerdRainbow~