Chapter 5

Hello~ again! Writing this on my iPod again so, sorry for any mistakes!

:) 😊

~STORY START~

I jumped forward from my bed covered in sweat while a gasp escaped my lips. I looked over at the nightstand to my right. There was an alarm clock placed on it that read 4:15 AM.

I heard rattling outside my door so I quickly jumped out of my bed and burst through my bedroom door. I saw Kakashi standing near the front door of his house, about to leave.

"Kakashi-sensei?" I whispered.

He turned around towards me humming slightly.

"Wh-Where are you going?" I stuttered slightly.

Even though I already knew where he was going, I wanted to go with him.

"Just going for a walk." He lied.

"B-But this early?" I stuttered again.

He sighed before saying, "I'm going to the KIA stone."

I looked down at the ground slightly asking, "D-Do you think that...um...maybe I-I could get with you?"

He nods his head slightly while I smile before running into my room.

I ran into my walk-in closet grabbing a white short-sleeved crop top that ended to about my mid-stomache. I also grabbed a fishnet tanktop that went underneath the crop top. I then grabbed black short shorts and black ninja sandals. I wrapped bandages from my knuckles to my shoulders to cover all my cuts. I grabbed my iPod, plugging my earphones into them and stuffing them into my back pocket.

I ran out towards Kakashi shouting, "I'm ready!"

He nods his head before walking out the door.

About halfway through the walk, the darkness was scaring me. I looked over at Kakashi seeing him staring straight ahead. I slowly slipped my hand inside of his, feeling him jump slightly.

"Uh...Xie. May I ask what you're doing?" Kakashi asks, but he never let go of my hand.

I blushed looking at the ground muttering, "U-Uh... Sorry..."

He smiled a closed-eye grin saying, "It's fine, Xie."

~ABOUT 7:30 AM~

I still held Kakashi's hand as he looked sadly at the KIA stone. I looked down reading some names.

'Obito Uchiha'

'Rin Nohara'

'Minato Namikaze'

'Kushina Uzumaki'

'Naomi Yin'

'Akihisa Yin'

I looked confused at the last two names.

'Yin? I've never heard of the Yin clan in Naruto...'

"H-Hey, Kakashi..." I whispered.

He looked over at me slightly, "What is it, Xie?"

"What's the Yin clan?" I ask, softly.

"The clan used to be very famous in Konoha-"

I cut him off asking, "Used?"

"The Yin clan was killed by a man named Orochimaru. We still do not know why he did this. But, back to what I was saying before."

I stared at Kakashi very interested in the story.

'This definitely wasn't in Naruto.' I thought.

"The people of the Yin clan were very strong and highly intelligent. Maybe even more then the Nara clan. The strongest Ninja from the Yin clan were Naomi and Akihisa Yin. They had a child named Yuki Yin. No one knows what happened to Yuki after the massacre, she just disappeared."

"Did they have a Kekkai Genkai?" I asked.

"Yes...in fact it was called the Yin Yang. I'm not exactly sure what it does but I know it has 3 stages.

Stage 1 allows the user to control 'the light'. They call this Stage the Yang.

Stage 2 allows the user to control 'the dark'. They call this Stage the Yin.

Stage 3 allows the user to control both sides and can copy any justu and Kekkai Genkai.

The Ninja from the Yin clan usually don't reach Stage 3. But both Naomi and Akihisa did. The leader of the clan thought that both Naomi and Akihisa should have a child in order for that child to become a strong Kunoichi."

"So the head of the clan forced two people to have a child? That's obsurd! (sp?)" I shout.

He chuckled before saying, "Don't worry, Xie. They eventually did fall in love."

I smiled before looking down at the KIA stone again.

I frown thinking 'I still don't understand...how were they not in the anime?'

~THIRD PERSON~

Naomi and Akihisa Yin stood high above both Kakashi Hatake and Xie Clearwater with a smile upon their faces.

Naomi looked up at her husbands face with a smile saying, "Yuki's finally back, Akihisa."

He grinned down at his daughter muttering, "And we'll protect her no matter what..."

HOLA HOLA~!

So my friends...how was the chapter?

Thoughts on the chapter would be nice!

~FlowerNerdRainbow~