Chapter 2

I awoke with a groan, still feeling pain, but not a ton. I open my eyes slightly seeing a bright blue sky with soft, white clouds floating across the beautiful sky. I sat up slightly, looking around seeing a forest. But I was sitting in a clearing. I looked to my right seeing a small little lake. I crawled over with slight pain. I looked down in shock.

I still had my red hair and blue eyes, but I was all anime-like. My dark red hair was styled into bangs, with long, curly pigtails going to about my hips. My blue eyes were slightly brighter and obviously all huge because they were anime-like. (Pic on side ----->)

But, I was still wearing my grey hoodie, black leggings and pink sneakers. I checked my pockets, sighing once I felt my phone and headphones. I couldn't live without my music.

I might as well try to find some sort of civilization or something....But it's probably miles away....and I'm really tired and in too much pain to start walking. I'll just take a quick nap.

~TIME SKIP~

"Kakashi-sensei, who's that?" I heard a girly voice ask.

I still had my eyes closed, I was too tired to open them.

"I don't know, Sakura." a lazy voice answered.

"Should we wake her up?" the same girly voice asked.

I felt someone moving closer and about to touch me.

"Don't touch me." I grumbled, turning on my side.

She screamed, jumping back. I open my eyes slightly.

"What are you scared for...?" I ask lazily.

"You-you...." She couldn't finish her sentence.

I sighed while sitting up. I look at them realizing somethings. There was a girl with bright pink hair and green eyes, a blonde idiot with blue eyes, a boy with black hair with a touch of blue in it and black eyes, and a older guy with gravitating grey hair and a black eye. The headband was covering the other.

I stood up, hissing in pain.

"What do you want?" I ask quite rudely.

"We found you laying out here in the forest. What were you doing?" the older guy asked-well-Kakashi asked.

"Sleeping....obviously...." I mumbled before yawning.

I knew who everyone was, they were from my favorite anime, Naruto.

"She's like Shikamaru..." Naruto muttered to Sakura.

"Ya'know, I can hear you."

He tensed slightly.

I glared at Kakashi asking, "I'll ask this again....what do you want?"

"We want to take you to our village." I raised my eyebrow at him while he continued, "It seems as though you don't have a home."

I shrugged my shoulders but mumbled, "You're carrying me though...."

Kakashi picked me bridal style.

~TIME SKIP~

I felt as though I was gonna puke.

'LET ME DOWN!" I screeched.

Then I was dropped on my butt. It was only a foot fall, but I was in pain so it hurt like a bitch.

"I'M IN PAIN, YA ASS!!"

Then Sakura smacked the back of my head shouting, "You shouldn't swear!"

I grabbed her hand, snapping her wrist grumbling, "Don't touch me."

She squeaked in pain.

I turned around towards Kakashi asking, "Where are we going?"

We were in front of the village gates, by the way.

"The Hokage." He answered simply.

~ANOTHER TIME SKIP YAY!!!~

Kakashi was about to knock on the door, but I just slammed the door open surprising a Jounin and the Hokage.

"Wassup, old man-!" I was interrupted by a smack to the back of my head.

"Don't disrespect the Hokage." Kakashi growled.

I rubbed the back of my head, stepping towards the Hokage with Kakashi and his team following me.

"We found this girl lying in the woods, Hokage."

He chuckled asking, "Oh really? What's your name?"

I frowned mumbling, "Xiana Clearwater. But call me Xie."

"Hm. Strange name."

"What was that, old man!" I snapped.

He chuckled once again, "I'm sorry, Xie."

"Kakashi. Could you leave?" the Hoakge asked.

Kakashi and his team walked out of the room.

"Now, what were you doing in the woods, Xie?"

"I don't know. I just woke up there and then decided to take a nap."

"Do you know what happened before that?"

"Well I got hit by a car-"

He interrupted me asking, "What is a car?"

"Oh right...this is an anime...." I mumble.

He looked even more confused, "What's an anime?"

"Well. I'm from a different world where there are no ninjas. The closest things to a ninja where I'm from is an Assassin."

He just nodded his head.

"Can you tell me anything about yourself, Xie?"

I glared at him muttering, "No."

He sighed before saying, "We need to know more about you before letting you into the village."

"Fine......."

"I was born into a family of wealthy people, the Clearwaters. My mother and father are never around, so I'm mostly alone. I've gotten used to it though." His eyes became sympathetic.

I continued, "I usually get bullied when I go to school. People call me fat, worthless, ugly, a waste of space, etc. I get beaten up sometimes. I don't have any friends."

"Some kid hit me before I ran out of the school crying. I ran across the street when I car hit me. Then I woke up in the forest. Okay? Can I go now?"

I rushed my story, not really in the mood to talk about it.

He smiled at me asking, "Would you like to be a ninja? Kakashi will be your mentor. Maybe he can show you how to use chakra and jutsus."

He walked over and placed a black headband in my hand.

"Good luck." He said whilst smiling.

HOLA~!

BYE~! I don't know how to say bye in spanish, sorry!!