Kurome Ankokuboshi

"And who are you, exactly?" Uzume asked. "My, what a rude question. I'm you, can't you tell?" The woman asked. "But you can't be me! I'm me!" Uzume shouted. "Well then, you need a name. So we don't confuse you two." I said casually, mostly joking. "Then just call me Kurome. Kurome Ankokuboshi." She introduced herself. She turned to me. "It seems you got my message, Brosy. Good boy." She praised me as if I were a dog. "Yeah. I got it. So you were the voice I heard in my head all those times before." I figured. She clapped her hands slowly. "Give the man a cookie." She said, smiling. This girl was really starting to piss me off. As if she could sense my emotions, she smiled. "Oh! Do you hate me? Good. Hate me more." She tempted me. I grit my teeth and lose it, and transformed into Dark Heart. Swinging my scythe at her, she didn't bother moving, because Neptune met the attack, stopping it with her sword. "Move, Neptune!" I shouted. She didn't move, but instead pushed me away. "I'm sorry, Nanu. I don't want to fight you, but I have no choice." She said. I didn't get it. Blackmail perhaps? "Well, I think it's about time we head off. I look forward to sending you all into delusion." She said, and took one last look at me. "That form looks good on you. Use it more often." She said and left. She sounded like she was flirting with me. When she was out of sight, I change back to normal, and almost collapsed if Uzume didn't catch me. "You alright, Brosy?" She asked. I almost didn't hear her due to the ringing in my ears, but I caught the message. "Yes. Thank you." I say and stand up. "C'mon. We need to keep moving, before they get too far." I said and walked toward the void. I was tempted to jump in, but didn't. I transform again and fly in, everyone else following close behind. As I searched, I noticed that the most the void was just debris flying around. I also see that the buildings look a lot like the other nations. They are the other nations. From here, I can see that Kurome girl and Neptune walk into the Lowee Basilicom. "Wait." I said and stopped everyone. "What is it?" Uni asked. "From here, I go alone. I want you all to investigate the other areas." I instruct. "You can't be serious. You going alone is a bad idea! At least take some of us with you." Nepgear protested. "Sorry. I can't do that. I just want you all to stay safe. If it's only me, you all will survive. Don't try to stop me. And don't follow." I said and flew ahead, looking back to make sure they didn't follow me. Landing on the surface of the Basilicom, I enter the building. But when I enter, it looks like I went back into the dimensional rift. The walls were blue with the same white line pattern. It was winding, and it seemed like I was going in circles, but I know I am going the right way. I can feel it. *crack*. A pebble crinkles underfoot. But not my foot. "Come out. I know you're hiding." I yelled. Walking passed a corner to my left, Neptune comes into view. "Wow. You're getting sharp, Nanu." She complimented. "Some would say I'm 'edgy'." I said. "Yeah. So, what brings you here?" She asked. "Nothing much. My turn for a question. Why are you working with that Kurome lady?" I asked her. She shrugged. "I dunno." She just said. "Let me guess. You fell into her 'whirlpool of delusion'?" I ask further. "Yeah, that's what she says." Neptune replied. "Guess I'll have to beat some sense into you." I said and started the battle. Jumping forward, I land a hit successfully, even with her over 9000 speed stat. While we were fighting, however, it felt as if she was holding back. "This will finish you!" I yell and perform Dark Heart's final attack, "Despair's Edge", and end the battle. She collapsed onto the ground and it looked as if a dark aura left her body, and made its way toward me. I lost sight of it as it came closer, however, so I only assumed it was going back to Kurome. I revert back to my usual self and run up to Neptune, picking her up in my arms. "Hey. Are you alright?" I asked, unaware if she could hear me or not. Slowly she opened her eyes and groaned. "Ow... What happened? And why am I so beat up?" She questioned. "Long story. Drink you." I said and handed her some of her special Nepbull. "Ahh! Now that hit the spot. And I remember everything now." She said. "Great. Then you know why I'm here?" I ask. She nodded. "Good. Take me to Kurome." I said. "You got it." She said and led the way. Again, it felt like going in circles, but it was the right way. Behind us, I heard whispering. I didn't know who it was, but they were loud. "Hey, stop pushing." I heard one say. "Sigh. There's no point in hiding anymore. I can hear you." I said. Silence. But slowly, the entire party came out. "I told you not to follow me." I said to them. "Sorry. But we couldn't let you go in alone. That's not what friends do." Nepgear said to me. "I want you all to be safe." I said. "So you don't trust us, then? You don't think we can handle our own?!" Uni shouted. "That's not what I said and you know it." I counter, but the argument continued. "SHUT UP!!" Uzume yelled, making us stop shouting. "First off, Brosy has all the rights to be worried. He just wants us to stay alive. But that doesn't mean I agree with that decision. We're here because we care for you, just like how you care for us. If you die, we'd all feel responsible for losing you. And we'd have to deal with an angry Nepsy too." Uzume said to us. Only silence. "Well, can't argue with that. I still think you all should have stayed out, but you're too far in now." I sighed and began walking ahead. "C'mon. Are you coming or not." I call back to them. Soon after they follow me, ready for anything.