Seeking a Memoir

"Alright. We're all set. Plans are ready and going to be set in motion." I said. "Do you remember where Kurome is?" Nepgear asked me. I nodded. "She's back at Zero Dimension. Or Heart Dimension, as she calls it. Let's make our way to the rift." I instructed them. "Gold Third, I want you all to stay here and get the remaining citizens under control. Can you do that?" I asked them. "Yeah. You can count on us." K-Sha said and moved to Lastation, while the other three went to their respective nations. "Okay. Let's get a move on, ladies!" I called and transformed. We all flew to the rift.

Making our way back, we found that big sis and the others were gone. "Where did they go?" Uni asked. When she asked the question, I look to the ground and find a slip of paper. Going down, I pick it up. It was note from Neptune. "Going back to Zero Dimension to finish Kurome. Could use back up. Love, Neptune." "That girl...! *sigh* Whatever. We know they are back in Zero Dimension, at least. Let's continue moving." I say and fly ahead, certain the others are behind me.

Exiting the rift, we found ourselves back in the void of nothing. But this time, it was completely empty. No debris anywhere. "Where now?" Rom asked me. The whole background looked the same. From above, a few pebbles dropped on my head. I look up to see the cliff where we flew in from the first time. "Up." I said simply and lift myself through. Neptune and the others already started a fight with Kurome. All five of them are transformed. Five including Uzume. "Big sis!" I called and slashed at Kurome. "Nanu? What happened?" She asked. "A lot. Let's not talk about it." I said. "So you betrayed me too, Brosy? After all the work I put into capturing you, this is how you repay me?" Kurome asked. "I don't think that's something to be happy about." Nepgear mumbled to herself. "Yeah. This is my repayment from me to you. No one makes me fight my family and gets away with it." I said. "As punishment, you deserve a spanking!" I added and dashed forward, like a flash of lightning. I cut at her and send her into a tree. "Woah. That was powerful." Noire comments. "And fast." Vert added. "Wow. I'm impressed, yet again. It's a shame that you chose to be on the losing side. Ta-ta for now." She said and vanished into nothing. "Running. How predictable." I said and transform back to normal. "Hey. Been a while." I greet them. Big sis charged me with a love tackle and hugged me, knocking me to the ground. "Okay, okay. I get it, I get it." I say trying to get her off, but she just squeezed me tighter. "Stop!" I shout and she finally gets off me. "Welcome back." She said to me. "Good to be back. Thanks for not giving up on me." I thank them and bring them all in for a hug. We separate and I turn to Uzume. "Uzume, we need you help if we want this plan of mine to work. Think you can help us?" I asked her. "You got it, Brosy. You can count on Uzume." She replied in her girly CPU voice. I explain to her my plan and we set out to the capital city of this Planeptune. We searched for hours, but couldn't find her. There was only one place any of us didn't look into. The Basilicom. On my way over, I found big sis making her way to it as well. "Big sis!" I call and run up to her. "Hey Nanu. Find anything?" She asked. I shook my head in response. "Well that sucks. C'mon, let look in here together." She said and pulled my in with her. The inside looked just as bad as the out. "The elevator doesn't seem to be working. We'll have to take the stairs." I say. "Man. I don't wanna walk up six flights of stairs." Big sis whined. "Wanna a piggyback?" I ask her. She smiled and jumped onto my back. For a flat chest, she was pretty heavy. But I didn't say so. I walk us up the stairs with little to no problems. Once we reach the top floor, we find that it was the only room in the entire Basilicom to not be completely obliterated. "Still in one piece? That not normal." I said. Big sis agreed by nodding her head next to mine. I put her down on her feet and we start looking around. Looking in the direction of the Sharicite room, I see a light under the door. I approached the door and it opened. Inside, I found the Sharicite, floating where it should, but it lost its light for what seemed like ages ago. But I also found someone laying on the floor. I walk up to her and note that she looks a lot like Histoire. But slightly smaller. I pick her up and find her unconscious. "Hey, Big sis!? Does Histoire have a sort of battery life?!" I asked her. "Every night she sits her book on some sorta pad! Why?!" She answered and questioned back. I walk out and search for the pad that she mentioned. Finally, I found it in a very pink and orange room. I place her and the book thing she sits on on top of the station. I didn't expect it to work, but it did. Very soon, she slowly opened her eyes and sat up straight. "What? What happened? Where am I? Who am I?" She started asking multiple questions at the same time. "Your in Planeptune's Basilicom. The whole dimension has been destroyed. This place is all there is left. As for who you are, I'm not sure." I answer some of her questions. "Who are you?" She asked. "My name is Nanu. I'm a CPU." I told her. "CPU?" She asked herself and placed her hands on both sides of her head. "Ah!" She gasped. She floated upwards. "I am sorry about that. It seems my memories were buried deep. My name is Memoire. I am the oracle of Planeptune. Pleased to be of service." She introduced herself. "You said this dimension has been destroyed. Please, explain it to me." She said. I brought her out into the outer room and showed her to a window. He eyes widened in shock. "What happened?" She asked. "I'm not sure myself. But I know it has something to do with her." I said and pointed to Uzume in the city. "CPU Orange Heart did this?" She asked. "In a way, yes. But not her. A doppelgänger we call Kurome. She looks just like her, but with her clothes color and hair color inverted." I told her. "Who are talking to-oh my goodness!" Neptune was going to ask until she stopped herself and ran up to us. "It's Histy." She assumed. "Close. Her name is Memoire." I corrected her. "Due to the state of this dimension, I doubt it is fixable. Nanu, I would like to thank you personally for saving. Please, allow me to serve as your personal oracle." She said with a bow. "I couldn't do that. I'm not even an official CPU." I told her. "I'm only a candidate." I added. "Regardless, I want to do this for you. No matter what you say, I will follow you." She said. "Guess I'm stuck with her now." I thought. "Okay. Sure. Thank you then." I said to her. "Now let's go. We need to find Kurome." I said and left for the exit. "I'm not walking down six flights of stairs." Big sis whined. I smiled evilly, plotting some good fun. I'm not carrying her again. I walk up to her, pick her up, and toss her out the window, the glass breaking in the process. You could hear her scream as she fell. That's all for now. We will find Kurome.