Chapter 6. You and I and nobody else.

After that day the two girls enjoyed each others company. Going to the restaurant, watch movies and share other stuffs they both love. The bond getting stronger as they get closer everyday.

Jade left the cafe early in the afternoon for her class. She headed into the library to get some Interior books she needed. As she open her phone inbox she read a message from Perrie. She glared he wristwatch its getting late.Jade started to pack up her stuffs to leave.

Hey! Jeed. A voice behind her when she's about to cross the street.

Evening Pezz.

Coming for party tonight?

I'm sorry Pezz, actually I'm going to meet my friend Leigh in downtown.

Then lets meet her and ask her to come with us. Please Jeed?

Are you sure?

Yeah.

Okay, I'll her to come with us.

Thank you Jadey! Perrie said and gave Jade a tight hug.

They pulled over at the down town to meet Leigh Ann and headed into the bar for the party. Jade has no problem about taking Leigh because she's friendly kind of and also a party goer girl.

Hello Jade. Jesy declared as she saw Jade with Perrie.

Anyway this is Leigh Ann. Perrie said as she introduce Leigh.

Hello ,Leigh! Jesy said and grab Leigh's arm to sat down on the couch.

I told you,they can be a good friends. Perrie whispered while holding Jade's waist to get closer to her so she can hear.

Obviously.

Look at them, laughing together.

Yeah.Jade replied she keeps on staring Perrie.

Do you want some drinks? Perrie asked.

Come ! Lets dance together. Jesy interupted and grab their hands.

Come on lets slay this party. Leigh Ann declared and started being weird at the dance floor.

While they're dancing at the crowded floor Perrie's eyes glued on Jade. She felt something running in her veins when Jade's slowly fitting her fingers on her palm.

I'm tired, lets go back to the couch. Jade interupted.

Yeah sure.

Perrie hold Jade's hands way back on the couch. And there's a silence between them. Jade glared around while she tighten her grip on Perrie's palm.

I'm so tired. Leigh interupted as she bounce her butt on the couch and lie down on Jade's lap.

Perrie slowly took her hand on Jade's fingers as they look each other.

Hey girls having a good time? Jesy asked as she approached them.

Can I dance one of your friends? The guy behind Jesy interupted.

Hey Perrie,he wants to dance with you. Jesy declared as she grab Perrie out the couch.

The guy took Perrie's hands and walk towards the dance floor. Perrie glared at Jade at the couch playing her fingers. In a few minutes Jade glanced up and their eyes met.

Excuse me, I have to go to the comfort room. Jade declared and walk away.

Are you okay? Perrie interupted Jade inside the comfort room.

Yeah I'm fine

Are you sure? Perrie asked and fix Jade's hair that messed on her face.

Yeah. Jade replied and took Perrie's hands.