Chapter. 18 Love me or Leave me here

Where we going Jess? Leigh asked.

My Perrie winkle invited me to come to their house and I told her I'm with you two. The more the merrier. Jesy replied.

Why what's the occassion? Leigh asked she's sitting beside Jesy at the front seat while Jade scrolling her phone at the backseat.

Nothing, her mum just cook a lot.I'm sure you'll love it. Jesy replied.

Pezz's mum came over just to visit her? How sweet.Leigh asked.

Yeah, her mum loves to cook and invited us as Pezz friends to come over.Deborah loves Pezz so much. Jesy replied.

Jesy glared Jade at the backseat staring outside the window car looks like she's thinking so deep.

You ok Jadey? Jesy asked her looking through the rearview mirror.

Yeah.Jade timidly replied.

Petals? You sure you ok?why so quiet? Leigh Anne said.

I'm fine Leigh. Jade replied with a smile.

In a few minutes Jesy pulled over in Perrie's garage. She saw Perrie at the front door waiting.

My Perrie winkle. Jesy said and hug Perrie so tight.

Aww.you're killin me with that tight squeez Jessica. Perrie replied.

Pesy! Leigh Anne interupted.

Lee, great you come and Jadey. Perrie declared. Jade glared at Perrie a bit pain in her heart she never gave her a hug as what they always do eventhough she knew they have to pretend.

Aww,Jessica ! Debbie said as she welcome Perrie's friend.

Mum. My friend Leigh Anne and Jade you've met her. Perrie interupted.

I'm glad you came pretty girls. Debbie declared and gave the girls a hug.

Lovely to met you Mrs.Edwards. Leigh declared.

You hungry girls? Debbie replied while taking some foods for the meal and prepare it on the table.

Yeah. As I smell foods so delicious. Jesy declared as she pulled the chair for Leigh Ann to sit beside her.

You okay? Perrie asked as she moved closer to Jade and secretly touch her hand as she pulled the chair beside Leigh Anne.

Yeah. Thank you for asking. Jade timidly replied as she sat down on the chair Perrie gave her.

Jesy look at Leigh and their eyes met as they witness how Jade and Perrie look at each other. They're both smiling and gave a gesture telling each other that there is something fishy.

Jade glared Perrie as she walked beside her mum's chair opposite to her. Perrie gave her a sweet smile before she sat down.

Mum?so are we going to start the meal? I'm hungry.Perrie asked she put on the roast chicken and beans on Jade's plate.

Jesy glared at Leigh again with a silly look about the way Perrie look at Jade over and over again.Looks like madly in love to each other.

Lets wait a little min. Debbie replied.

Okay.Perrie replied while looking at Jade smiling touching Jade's foot with her foot under the table. She was astound when there is someone covered her eyes. A familiar hand that makes her heart pounding like a drum.

What's happening.Perrie declared trying to take the hands off her eyes.

Jesy look at Leigh and they both look at Jade glued her eyes on Perrie. She looks like tears is about to fall.