Chapter 14. Your love makes me feel like.

(Paris, France)
             Welcome Paris! Jade declared while enjoying the place Perrie is walking behind her smiling.

                 Jadey! Wait for me,you're so cute pickles. Perrie exclaimed.

             In a few minutes Jade was gone, Perrie looked around trying to find Jadey in the crowd.

               Jadey! Where are you? Perrie declared she knew that Jade is hiding to piss her.

                Disney movies are the most boring film ever. Perrie said with a smile,she never meant that,the only way to find Jade.

               What the f**k did you say?Jade replied from behind.

               Now you there pickles. Perrie said laughing and gave Jade a hug.

              Look its Mickey Mouse! Minnie Mouse. Jade declared like a little girl as she run towards the mascots.

              Jadey! You just cant leave me here with these ice cream both my hands? Perrie declared with her wry face.

             I'll be back. Jadey run away to chase the other disney character.

              Come on. Perrie exclaimed.

               Babe, it's you "Sleeping Beauty" you always sleep like sleeping beauty. Jade declared as she walk closer to Perrie.

                Can you get these cookies and ice cream now? I am just like carrying a cookies and ice cream factory the whole day.Its a lot! Perrie exclaimed.

                Give me a min.Jade said and move her face closer to Perrie.

                Poopey?!not here! Dont ever kiss me here.Perrie warned.

                People around us dont care. Jade said trying to piss Perrie.

                I know but________

         Without a warning Jade kiss her lips. Jade knew that Perrie cant stop her ,theres a box of cookies and ice cream both her hands.

                I know you like it Pezz. Jade declared with her silly smile.

               Poopey! Look at them their staring. Perrie replied.

              I guess they're staring because you're H.O.T . . .Jade declared.

            Shut up Jadey. Perrie replied.

             No! They're staring at you.Cute little pickles. Perrie declared and squeez Jade's nose.

Bonjour jeune femme. Puis-je vous demander si vous savez où est la sortie?( Trans: hello young lady.may i ask if you know where the exit is?) A young lad said as he walks towards Jade..

               "Why? Why are you trying to steal my girl?Perrie declared with her accent.

            Excusez-moi?(Trans: Excuse me?) The young lad exclaimed.

            Tout droit de cette façon (Trans: straight ahead that way) Jade replied with a smile.

               Je vous remercie. (Trans: Thank you) a young lad replied.

              She's my girl! Perrie replied.

             Enough babe!they knew Jerrie is real. Jade said and grab Perrie's hand laughing and walked away.

              You cant steal my girl! Perrie said trying not to smile watching the boy's reaction.