Chapter 8.Pretend its ok

The bond getting stronger as they get closer everyday. Suddenly they both lost their communication after Jesy's birthday party then Perrie decides to go back home in UK. She just left LA without saying any word to Jadey. She spent her time with her best friend Mandy all she wants is to clear herself and make sure she's not falling in love with the same sex.Perrie wanted to get rid Jadey out of her mind that was the reason she run away. In her thoughts Jade Thirlwall stick like a bubble gum no matter what she did she stays and popped up anytime. Feeling guilty for not saying goodbye but this was her best way. Thinking that her dad would kill her if he knew her only daughter is a "not confirmed". As her curiosity she dated many men as she could, hot men back in her hometown with Mandy. With all the people she make friend with why Jadey is so different? Why she felt so happy? She felt like she can be weird, she can be herself, she ate what she wants and felt like she's alive at all. Everything seems different she's not afraid to be herself, Jadey is obviously a feminine kind of woman like her she maybe playing around. Is it really possible to fall in love with the same sex? Which obviously some people wont understand that it's really possible. Some society wont accept that kind of relationships as what they said Men are for Women and Women for Men. Why can't be Women for Women or Men for Men? If you love someone does gender really matter?Who cares then? She's afraid that she might chosen the wrong path this time. Leaving Jade without a word.

Are you okay? Mandy asked as she walked in the living room of the house they rent for vacation.

Yeah, I'm fine. How's the beach? Perrie declared as she turned around glared her best friend.

Well I bumped with Alex at the shore, he asked if he could ask you for dinner tonight just the two of you. Then I said yes for you. Mandy replied as she open the fridge for a can of beer.

Really? I'm sorry I can't, I want to stay here and watch movies for awhile. Perrie declared.

But I said yes. Mandy cried out and bounce herself on the couch. Your life is so boring without boys.she continued.

I don't like boys. Perrie timidly replied.

Oh my gosh! Pezz! You're a lesbian? You like girls? Mandy declared as she jumped out at the couch.

Of course not. Perrie exclaimed. I mean I don't like boys I need a man.

You're too defensive. Mandy laugh out loud. She was astound when Perrie throw a pillow on her. Shut up!.

Whatever. Mandy replied and left the house for surfing with her new friends in the beach.

Perrie lie down on the couch and close her eyes, she remembered Jadey's lips slowly moving on her lips. That kiss she can't ever forget.

Perrie clear out her mind and stood up from the couch, she leave the house for a walk on the shore. Thinking what was Jade's doing at the moment is she still in Brisbane? What if she went home in UK and she could never have a chance to see her again. She wants to be happy why does she needed to run away.

Instead of going to the water she prefer to sat on the sand watching people passing by. There's a two feminine girls ,both hot in bikini swimming while kissing, they're flirting to each ither. They're so sweet and obviously a couple.

I wish I could be like that.. Perrie whispered.

Hey! Bitch what are you doing here. Mandy declared as she hugged her best friend. Why the hell you're still have that sexy body.

I don't know. Perrie replied with her pouty lips and her accent.
.
Fine, whatever I'm getting fat. I like your knickers. Mandy replied and sat down beside Perrie.

What makes you happy? Perrie asked seriously as she glared Mandy.

Seriously? If you really want to be happy. First do what your heart wants. Second- Don't lie to yourself cause that's the worst part you can do to yourself. Third! Mandy said as she showed up her three fingers and continued " Don't waste your time explaining yourself remember they only hear what they want to hear'.You can be who you are.

Are you happy? Perrie asked.

Yeah, I love myself and I'm doing what my heart wants, I don't care being called bitch then. Mandy laughed.

Come here! You're the best friend. Perrie replied and give her best friend a tight hug.

I need to go back to LA my shop and my Jesminda and the team need me. she continued.

Really?Jesminda or someone else? Mandy asked.

Whoot?! Perrie said with her accent.

Just do what makes you happy no matter what I am always here to support you. While you still have a chance to. Mandy replied and smile at her best friend.