Chapter 12.Nothing feels like you

It's been a week later that the weather acting so bad. It's getting colder and colder. Jade woke up and rubbed her eyes. With a smile she glared at Perrie that keep staring, waiting for her to wake up.

Good morning Poopey!. Perrie declared with a smile while playing Jade's hair with her fingers.

Morning Pezz! You ok babe?Jade replied and move closer to draw in her face on Perrie's chest and wrapped her arms around.

Want a cup of coffee? Perrie asked and kissed her forehead.

Later, I still want to stay in bed and cuddle with you. Jade replied as she tighten her hug.

Okay babe. Perrie replied and combed Jade's hair with her finger.

I wish that we could be like this everyday, I love you so much and I can't afford to lose you Poopey, Perrie continued.

All I really wish is to cuddle you a little longer everyday. I love you too Pezz. I will always be here by your side. Jade said. Then they both fall back to sleep.

In a few minutes the sound of an alarm awaken Perrie, she rolled and give the alarm button a whack. She noticed Jade wasn't at the bed, she jump out her bed wearing man size white polo long sleeve she used to wear that style in bed matching her knickers without wearing pajamas or shorts. Trudges downstairs rubbing her eyes yawning, she heard a sound at the kitchen.

Good morning Pezz, I know you're hungry. Jade said and put the toasted bread and egg omelet on the plates. She filled the two cups with coffee.

Morning babe. Perrie brushed her teeth on the sink and sat down like a zombie.

Jade was still frying omelet. She's just wearing a pair of sun wash v neck shirt and short shorts.

Perrie approached her and slowly wrapped her arms on Jade's waist. I thought you already left. Perrie whispered.

I don't have a class this morning and I asked Leigh that I'd like to change my shift. I have a work this afternoon. Jade said and guide Perrie back to the table so they can start to eat. How about you? Jade continued.

I'm going to stay at home. I have a lot of files to do. I also have to check our shop expenses. Perrie replied as she slice the omelet on her plates.

Okay. I'll be back after my night shift. Jade declared and choke a bite of toasted bread on her mouth.

Okay babe.Perrie replied.

I really hate rain but I still need to work. Jade continued.

I can drive you. Perrie said. I don't want you to get sick.

I'm okay, Its hard to drive during rainy days. Jade replied and walked towards the fridge to get a water.

Are you sure you ok?Perrie said and placed her plates on the sink.

I'll take the cab, you have a lot of stuffs to finish. No worries I'll be fine. Jade said and sat down at the couch. She loves watching an Entertainment news.

Look at that girl, Cara Delevigne slayed it. I like her styles. I wish I could be like her. She can be weird anytime. She doesn't care at all.Perrie declared as she glued her eyes on the flat screen tv.

Obviously slayed it! I like her boots. Damn that! Jade replied as she folded her legs on the couch.

Are you cold? Perrie asked as she sat beside Jade and gave her a covers to warm her. Perrie slowly kissed her head and rubbed her shoulder so she'll feel warmth.

Perrie stood up to get her phone that keeps ringing.

Hello? Morning Jess. Perrie answered the phone.

I already sent the expenses file in your email. Jesy
replied.

Thank you, I'll check it. Perrie replied and dropped the call. She run up the stairs to get her laptop in her room.

Jade still at the couch her legs folded while glued her eyes on the show she's watching. She glared at Perrie passed over with her laptop.While checking the emails on, Jade lie down her head on Perrie's lap and draw in her face on Perrie's belly like a little girl. After a few minutes she fell asleep. Perrie was still in front of her laptop checking emails and files she needed to finish within the day.

After a few hours Jade left the house for work, the cafe has a lot of customers as rainy days was a peek season for hot coffees. The night was so cold and it could freeze them. Minutes to hours time run so fast and its getting darker outside. Before the end of her night shift at Chocolate Wings Cafe, work proved to be so all consuming that Jade think barely had time to bought Tacos for their dinner. She really hate getting wet under the rain.

After a few hours luckily the taxi pulled over and she walked in, she tighten her scarf and her winter cold to feel warmth. The light was on as she enters the gate and run towards the door. Jade took the door key under the mat, she don't want to interrupt Perrie for whatever she's doing. As Jade entered the door she saw Perrie plonked her head on the table while her laptop on the table she might fell asleep due to overworked. She saw a box of Domino pizza on the table. Jade slowly kissed Perrie's cheeks while she's sleeping like sleeping beauty. I'm home. Jade whispered. She took off her wet coat. Putting the Tacos out of the paper she glared at Perrie that slowly rubbed her eyes and yawn.

You're home my Poopey. Perrie walked towards Jade and rubbed her back.

Yeah. I bought a Tacos. Jade replied.

Look at you babe, you're wet.Perrie exclaimed.

Unfortunately the rain fall harder and harder every seconds. Jade declared shaking.

Come here. Perrie demanded and let Jade sat down at the couch.

I'm fine babe. Jade interupt.

Stay there. Perrie continued and climbed up to her room to get the towels and dry t-shirts.

So cold. Jade declared shaking as she fold her legs up on the couch. She saw Perrie trudges down the stairs with towels.

Take off your wet clothes and wear this t-shirt. Perrie demanded and took a bucket with warm water in it. She drenched Jade's feet inside the bucket.

Thank you Pezz.Jade said still on the couch shaking.

You should have call me so I can drive you home Jeed. Perrie declared, while hair drying Jade's hair with a blower.

I'm okay, no worries babe. Jade replied.

Jeed? Nextime call me. Perrie exclaimed.

Move closer please? Jade continued as she touched Perrie's face and kissed her lips.

You're thinkin this was the best way to warmth you. Perrie declared as she reponse Jade's kiss and bite her lower lip.

Awww.Naughty girl! Jade declared.

You know what I'm thinkin?Perrie declared as she gave Jade a silly smirk.

Pezz? . . Jade interupt.

I'll turn off the lights babe. Perrie said with her naughty face.

Shut up! Jade said with her wry face.

I know you want it babe. Perrie said as she move closer and whispered to Jade's ear.

Yeah . .I want it. Jade replied as she felt Perrie's lips moving on her ears.

Really? Perrie asked as she gave Jade a smirk.

I want cookies! .  .Jade interupted.Get me some . .please?

Babe! Perrie replied.

Come on babe. . .Please?Jade said with her pouty lips.

Jadey!! Perrie replied and walked away with her heavy feet to get some cookies.

Thanks babe.Jade declared smiling as she saw Perrie looking pissed.I love you!

I love you too. Perrie replied with her voice sounds pissed off.