Content (WARNING) Down & Dirty

(*YOU CAN SKIP THIS PAGE IF YOU WANT,CHAPTER CONTENT WARNING*)

          In a few minutes Perrie walked out from the bathroom, she saw Jade under the sheets hugging a pillow.She turn the lights off and lay beside her girl.

              I love you so much. Perrie whispered and slowly gave Jade a kiss on her cheeks and slowly combed her hair with fingers.

                I love you too Pezz.Jade declared as she turn around to draw in her face to kiss Perrie. Jade slowly pulled Perrie to lay against and pressed her body. Her bare chest was pressed against her shirt and she found herself wanting to ripped those shirt off.

                Make love with me. Jade whispered. Touch me now, I want you all over me'she continued.

                Babe?. Perrie whispered as she pressed her body on Jade. She started to kiss her lips slowly and let her fingertips run over on Jade's body inch by inch. Helping her taking off her clothes.

            Cant we just rip it off? Perrie declared and gave Jade a naughty smirk.

              No Pezz, I love this shirt. You gave it to me. Jade exclaimed.

            Look at you babe. Ooh!  You're so f**k'n perfect.Perrie replied as she stare at Jade's body head to toe.

             Shut up.you've seen these many times.Jade interupted laughing.

              I love to eat these cupcakes.Perrie replied with her naughty looks.

              Cant we just start? Stop teasing me and go on.You funny bunny! Jade declared as she pulled Perrie to pressed her body on her as their naked skin met she felt like they're burning under the sheets.. Her body tensed at the sound of Perrie's lips while kissing all over her skin. Her heart keeps pounding as she pressed her hands against Perrie's naked skin.

               You ok? Perrie asked.

               Touch me between my legs babe. Jade whispered.

          Perrie started kissing every inch on Jade's body,chasing her breath while slowly crawled down to her ears,down to her neck,biting down her shoulder down to her chest down to her navel, and slowly taking off Jade's knickers and finally reached between her legs that brought Jade into heaven.

Jad felt like losing her breath as she moan, louder and louder untill she burst out.Everything seems like out of her control Perrie playing all over her body down to hers and she's going crazy.

             Babe! Jade declared as she pulled up Perrie to kiss her lips.

             You ok babe? Perrie whispered as she lay her naked body against Jade.

              Yeah, you're chasing your breath babe. Jade asked and brushed Perrie's blonde hair out her face.

                 I'm fine, not really good in scuba diving. Perrie said and pressed the full length of her body against Jade.Her heart thudded wildly as she took in the perfection of Jade's naked body.

              Naughty girl! It's time for me to eat those cakes. Jade rolled up to change her position she knew its time for her to get down and dirty.

              You're perfect. Jade said as she gives Perrie a silly smile.

                Naughty pickles! Perrie declared as she felt Jade started to bite her lower lip and down behind her ears,down to her neck.

                 Exploring my whole body makes you,the best explorer.The next Dora the explorer.Perrie declared while Jade kissing down her navel.

               Shut up Pezz! I cant concentrate. Jade declared trying not to laugh.

                Come here, I want to see your beautiful face. Perrie said as she pulled up Jade to kiss her lips while she can feel that Jade's fingers playing between her legs.

                You're my life, my love ,my only. Jade replied as their eyes met.

                 Jadey, come here. Perrie declared as she held Jade so tight full weight lying above her.

                 Pezz, no one could ever make me feel this way. Jade declared as she draw in her face between Perrie's neck and shoulder.

                  Aww,my Jadey.Perrie replied while brushing Jade's hair behind her neck.

(Uncut explicit content --> at booksie.com)

            The next day Perrie rolling under the covers she felt like Jade wasnt there anymore.

              Jadey? Perrie declared calling for Jade while her eyes close. She rubbed her eyes and found a bundle roses on the bed. "I enjoyed the night" as she read the card.

              Pezz? You ok? Jade asked as she walked in with two cups of coffee.

            Come here you pickles! Perrie declared with her accent.

               I just look for coffees. Jade replied and sat down at the bed.

                I thought you leave. Perrie cried like a baby.

                 You think I'm going to leave after all? After I have this human beans in my belly. Jade interupted slowly touching her tummy.

                   I'm going to be a mum? Perrie declared with her serious accent.

                You have to marry me Pezz.Where going to be Mrs. & Mrs. Jade declared.

                  Poopey? . . . Aww.You'll be a future Mrs. Jade Amelia Edwards. Perrie declared and hugged Jadey so tight.

               Ouch+!! Pezz, you're killing me. You're going to murder the baby.Jade replied as Perrie squeeze her so tight.

                 We cant have a baby, I am your baby. Perrie cried like a baby.

                Aw,Pezz you are still my baby.Come here! Jade declared and hug her girlfriend.

        Perrie lay beside Jade as they both enjoying every moment they have. Hugging each other under the sheets.

===To be continued.