Chapter 6

Shannons POV:

Matt's turning me sick, the way he speaks to Jayde is beyond awful, it would explain perfectly why she's been so quiet and down lately, but why didn't she tell me? I'll be having a good few words with him later.

'Okay I'm nervous now' I half smile as we pull up towards the red carpet, Dylan places his hand on the lower part of my back for reassurance and my body falls completely at ease.

'I heard Harry styles is here' I winked at Jayde before facing Matt, if Matt can't appreciate her then I'm sure someone else can 'so you better shape up for the night Matt or I'll make sure she ends up with someone else'

'Whatever' he half laughs 'like that'll happen'

'Oh I'm sure it will' I smirked 'let's go'

Matt climbed out the limo first with Jayde not far behind followed by myself and Dylan.

'Jayde and Shannon Jones?' Ant smiled as we headed towards the red carpet 'follow me'

Matt and Jayde walked a bit further ahead, he's made the effort to now actually smile and hold her hand, even stopping for photos. That boy annoys me, he's unbelievable.

'I don't like him very much' I sighed as I walked beside Dylan, near enough doing the same as Jayde, stopping and smiling for photos.

'I don't know what's wrong with him, but if I'm honest Shan I think Jayde can do a lot better' Dylan half smiled 'you know, Harry styles kind of better'

'I agree' I laughed

'Well I am always right' Dylan winked again

'She's been in love with him for awhile now, you should help me out and make good friends with him tonight' I suggested, kissing his cheek gently before heading inside the venue.