Chapter 9

Dylan's POV:

'What the fuck was that?' I questioned Matt, he's turned into the biggest prick the last few months I'm even questioning as to why I'm still his friend.

'He ruins everything' Matt laughed 'did you not see how Jayde was when she saw his name?'

'You're the one ruining everything mate, she doesn't even want you here' I sigh 'this is a huge day and this is what you've done, over what? Some pathetic jealously. She's with you and I'm even starting to question why'

'She wants me to leave?' Matt quickly stuttered as he turned around to face me.

'Yeah, and I think it's best you do' I turned around and headed back to their dressing room, leaving Matt to suffer for himself.

'He's gone' I shouted from outside their door 'but Jayde?' Shannon opened the door for me to walk in 'he started a fight with Harry, he punched him'

'What?' Jayde panicked 'why the hell would he do that?'

'He's possessive jayde, I really think you need to break up with him' Shan sadly smiled causing jayde to nod her head.

'I'm going to leave you girls to it, I'll see you at the table' I smiled at them both before kissing Shannon's cheek and leaving them in peace.

Let's go find Harry Styles.