Chapter 16

Shannon's POV:

The taxi pulled up outside Dylan's house so I quickly jumped out and headed towards the front door pushing the handle down causing it to open up.

'Dylan are you home?' I called through the house as I headed towards the living room.

'There you are' I half smiled as I approached him sat on the sofa, his head in his hands.

'I'm sorry Shan, I shouldn't have run off like that' Dylan sighed 'I just hated the way he was looking at you, it angered me. Did he come near you after I left?'

'Uh yeah sorta' I quickly mentioned 'he grabbed me and told me not to walk away from him but I left, I needed to find you'

'I'm so sorry baby, I should've taken you with me' his eyes are completely red and tear stains printed on his cheeks.

'Please stop crying, I'm never leaving you okay? I'm here to stay' I kissed Dylan's cheek gently, trying to reassure him, I felt my phone vibrate in my bag beside me, I checked it seeing Jayde's name on the screen.

'Hello' I spoke as I pressed the answer button.

'Hey Shan are you okay? Have you found Dylan?' Jayde panicked causing me to giggle, she's such a worrier.

'I'm okay, Dylan's okay to. I'll explain tomorrow okay? Now go and break up with Matt and get it on with styles' I laughed.

'Ah I'm glad! Okay I will do, see you tomorrow bye' she chirped into the phone before hanging up.

'Come on let's get to bed' I smiled, picking Dylan's hand off of his lap pulling him towards the stairs.

'I love you, you know that right?' Dylan pulled me towards him kissing me gently.

'Of course' I smiled for the first time in hours 'I love you too'